35: Unseen movies and stories about fake Doms

1k votes on this story holy fuck guys.

Also the upcoming four weeks I have exams so I am not sure when I'll upload.

Gerard

It's almost 7 pm. I can tell Frank is both nervous and excited. He likes William and Gabe. I'm glad he does. It's good to have friends within the community. I mean, you can talk and discuss things with your Dom, or sub, but it's different if you can talk about it with other people as well. Like right now when Gabe will help me out. It's nice to have friends like that. And besides that, sometimes you'll experience something nice in a scene, and it just sucks when you have no one to talk about it with. It's nice to share those things.

"Sir?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Are they okay with, uh... Me, you know, acting like this?" he whispers quietly. I smile at him and nod. "Yes. They are. They do it as well. Not always, but quite often, yes." I answer him softly. Frank breathes out in relief. He gives me this cute look, right before the doorbell rings and Frank tenses again. I look at Frank. "Frankie, sit down on your knees in front of that side of the couch, and stay there. Face towards the door." I say and point to the place I want him to sit. Frank immediately nods and kneels down right where I want him to and he tilts his head a little, silently asking me if this is what I meant. "Good boy... I love you." I smile at him. Frank blushes. "Thank you, Sir. I love you too."

I smile at him one more time before I walk towards the front door and open it. "Hey Gabe! William!" I smile and hug them both. It's always a little weird to hug them because they're so much taller than me, but I don't really care. I smile when I see William is wearing his collar as well. It'll make Frank feel less self-conscious. "Come in!" I smile. I close the door behind them and we walk inside. Frank blushes as he sees them because he is kneeling on the floor, but when he notices that William and Gabe don't mind, he smiles as well. Gabe grins. "That's a pretty little sub you got there, Gee." he says to me. Frank blushes. I sit down on the couch, right behind Frank and pet his hair. Gabe grins as he sits down on the couch too. "Great idea. William? Please, down on your knees as well." William groans but drops down onto his knees. Gabe runs his hands through his hair and William chuckles. They're such a perfect couple. William can be a little bratty at times, but he always does that to provoke Gabe. Gabe loves it. Loves the challenge. I still remember the first time William walked into the club. Everyone wanted him. But then he saw Gabe. They already knew each other so it was a little awkward, but when they did a scene together? Everyone knew that they didn't stand a chance anymore. They fit so perfectly together. And they still do.

Gabe smiles at me, before he turns to Frank again. "How are you, Frank?" he asks him softly. Frank shrugs. "I guess I'm okay now? I'm not that sure of what I feel... One moment I am happy and the next moment I break down crying so..." he whispers and moves a little closer towards me. Gabe puts his hand on Frank's shoulder. "You'll be okay. I promise..." he hesitates a little. "I know what it feels like..."

William tenses and takes Gabe's hand. Gabe smiles at him and mouths he's okay. I frown. "You were...?" I whisper, not able to finish my sentence. Gabe nods. "Yeah. But it happened a long time ago. I am okay with what happened now. But Frank I know what it feels like... I also know you'll be okay. You're strong. You'll get through this. I promise."

"T-thank you..." he whispers. He looks at me. "Can I...?" I smile and nod. Frank stands up and wraps his arms around Gabe's waist. Gabe holds him close and rubs his back. "You'll be okay..."

A few hours later, everything is so good. So, incredibly, good. Everyone is happy. Even Frank is laughing at Gabe's stories about people pretending to be Dominants, but clearly aren't. After Gabe comforted Frank, we watched a movie. Well. We tried to watch a movie, but we kept on talking and halfway through the movie we figured we didn't even know what happened, so we turned it off.

"-and the guy just glared at me and walked away. He was such an asshole... I'm glad his sub left him, she didn't deserve all that." William nods. "Yeah, I'm glad she's doing better now, but I'll never forget his face when she broke with him where everyone could see." he chuckles. Frank smiles and looks up at me. He's been on the floor for a while now. "Do you want to sit on my lap baby?" Frank's face lights up and he nods. He crawls into my lap immediately and kisses me.

I can't even describe how much it touches me when he kisses me. For a lot of people it's so normal to kiss, but right now, Frank kissing me is a huge sign of his trust in me. It's beautiful. I softly kiss him back and run my fingers through his hair. William giggles and Frank quickly pulls back and blushes. "S-sorry." William raises an eyebrow at him. "Don't be sorry dude, you guys are so cute." he smiles and sighs in content as Gabe starts playing with his hair. Frank chuckles. "So are you two."