28: Swimming with Bandit and ordering pizza

Guys omg this is now my best viewed and most voted on story when did this happen xD <3

Gerard

I smile when I see Frank jump into the pool. It's been a long time since I've seen him this happy. Maybe I've never even seen him this happy. When we started the band, he was always high on drugs. He had these terrible moments where he'd hate himself more than anything. After a few years he stopped using drugs, but he still had this terrible anxiety. He had to take these meds that would make him less anxious, but it also caused him to not really remember anything that happened during a show. That was awful.

The last couple of years he's been a bit better. He didn't need his meds as often as he used to, he had less of his negative moments. But now that I think of it, in all those years, I've never seen him this happy. He would smile. He would laugh. But it was always temporary. Now it isn't. Now his negative feelings are temporary and his happiness is taking over.

I jump into the pool as well. Then I raise my arms to Bandit, who is still standing on the edge. She looks so cute in her little bathing suit. "Come on, princess. Daddy will catch you." I smile at her. Bandit hesitates for a few seconds, and then she jumps into my arms and laughs. Frank swims towards us and he quickly kisses my cheek. "Bandit. Have you seen the slide?" he smiles at Bandit. Her eyes open wide and she shakes her head. "Where is it?" Frank smiles and points at the glide. Bandit squeals happily. "I want to go to the slide!"

I chuckle. "Well Frankie, take her to the slide." I smile and I hand Bandit over to him. Frank smiles and goes to the slide with her. I swim to the end of it, to catch Bandit if needed. They both wave at me, and then Frank sits down and pulls Bandit onto his lap. I can hear them count to three and then they slide down. Bandit cries out in laughter and I can see Frank sparkle in happiness as well. I laugh as they fall into the water and Frank makes sure Bandit won't go under. She smiles brightly at my boyfriend, and I am so happy that Bandit likes Frank. It makes everything so much easier.

"Again, Frankie!" she demands him and laughs at him. Frank rolls his eyes. "Come on, then." he lifts Bandit out of the water and walks to the slide again. "Next time, it's your turn." he grins at me. I raise an eyebrow. "Are you sure, little one?"

He groans. "That's not fair!" he giggles. I chuckle as well. "It is. I am here, ready to save you when needed." He sighs and shakes his head in disbelief. "You're lucky I love you so much, or-"

"Frankie! Let's go to the slide please?" Bandit interrupts him and tugs on his arm. Frank smiles at her and nods. "Yeah, let's go." he says and walks towards the slide again.

-----------

A few hours later we walk back into the house. Bandit is fast asleep. The swimming pool must've been very tiring for her. Which isn't strange at all. Even Frank and I are tired. Let alone my little girl. Frank groans and sit on the couch. "Gee? Can we order something because I am too tired to cook." I smile at him. "Yeah, great plan. Pizza?" I propose as I lay Bandit down on the couch and sit down next to Frank. He grins and nods. "Hell yes!"

I grin and take my phone and order two pizzas. Bandit is asleep anyways and if we both leave one slice, she'll have enough. Frank rests his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around his waist to pull him close against me.

"I liked today." he whispers softly. I smile and kiss his forehead. "I'm glad to hear that, baby." I whisper. Frank looks up at me, and I can see a slight hint of tears in his eyes. "Thank you. For making me happy. I love you." he smiles and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

I can't even describe the feeling I have now. It's too intense. There are no words for this. Absolutely none. My fingers tingle and it feels as if I am about to explode in my love for him. It's strange. It's new to me. I've loved Lyn-Z. But Frank and I? We're meant to be.

Forever.