11: Gerard's a fucking smartass

Frank

I can't help but look at my wrist all day. I touch the bracelet. Let my fingers trail over the smooth surface. I tense the muscles of my arm, just to feel the bracelet tightening around my wrist. With every movement I make, it's there. With every movement I feel it. And everytime I feel it I see images of Gerard's face last night again, looking at me possesively. Hungrily. Full of love...

I know that Gerard notices my new little obsession with the bracelet, but I don't even bother to hide it. I do however try to hide it when Ray and Mikey are around, but I fail.

Property of Gerard Way

I remember when we just stepped into the bus and Mikey caught me staring at it again. He frowned and pointed at it. "Do you have a secret lover or something? You're looking at it as if the girl who gave it to you is a fucking Godess or something." Mikey said, and I couldn't help the blush that spread across my cheeks. Mikey chuckled. "Ah. I see. Who is she?" I didn't answer that question and tried to start a new subject. Mikey of course noticed that, but he sighed and went along with it.

Ray saw me staring at the bracelet too, but he just smiled and said nothing about it. Ray is too polite for that. He just waits until I am ready to tell him, like he always does, and that's why I love him so much.

Luckily they both haven't noticed the constant flirting between Gerard and me. Which is weird because it's not like we're trying to hide that. But I know that they'll find out one day, and until that day, I won't mind keeping it between Gerard and myself.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and I frown as I take it out of my pocket. I giggle when I see that Gerard sent me a message. I open it. Enjoying the bracelet, my little boy? I blush and bite my lips at the nickname. I love it so much when he calls me that. It makes me feel safe. It makes me feel like I belong. I open a new text message and start typing my reply. Yes Sir, it makes me feel so good

I watch Gerard's face as he reads my reply, and I can see his cheeks turning a little red too. He smiles at me and mouths 'I love you' to me. I blush even harder and mouth the same thing back. Gerard smiles and fuck I want to sit between his legs and let him pet my hair... But that's not possible... We're in the tourbus again and Mikey and Ray are here too, and even though they're watching a movie, and don't notice our flirting, sitting between Gerard's legs would be too obvious.
Fortunately we have another hotel night in two days, but two days seem so far away from now... I groan and suddenly I feel very bad for Lindsey. She must have been through this so many times... How the fuck did she survive? I know that until last night, I've never even had a vanilla relationship, but ever since I've slept with Gerard, it feels like I've been like this my entire life. I again open a new text message. Gerard? Can't we figure something out because I feel so subby but we can't in here... And then I send it. Gerard reads it immediately, and then he gives me a sympathetic smile, before he messages me back.

I know sweetheart. I know. I'll figure something out, I promise. I nod at him and sigh, and then I start playing with my bracelet again. Oh how I hope Gerard will figure something out soon... I can see Gerard thinking, so I decide not to disturb him anymore, and I move over to the couch to join Ray and Mikey with their movie. I have no idea what it is, but it's not that I can concentrate anyway.

Then suddenly Gerard is there too, and he manages to sit on the couch too, shoving Mikey off. Mikey stands up angrily and tries to push Gerard away. "Come on Gee, whatever it is, this is not funny! I sat there first!" Mikey snaps, but Gerard grins and shrugs. "I'm not going anywhere." he says and then he winks at me. At first I don't get it, but then out of nowhere I understand what Gerard is doing. I try to hide my smile as I crawl on Gerard's lap. "Take that, asshole." I chuckle to Gerard and point at my place. "There you go Mikey." I say then. Mikey smiles at me gratefully and sits down. Within a few seconds, I feel Gerard's hand on my hip and he holds me possesively. Yes...

After a few minutes Gerard closes his fingers around the bracelet and squeezes. It takes me a lot to keep myself from squeeking in shock, but somehow I manage. "Frankie? Could you get me some water please?" he asks me. I immediately nod and want to stand up, as Mikey holds me back and points at Gerard. "Let him do it himself." Mikey grins. I look at Gerard and bite my lips as he gives me a look that says that I should obey.

"No Mikey it's fine. I'll get this lazy fucker some water." I say with a grin, while I try to hide the fact how happy I am that I can do something for Gerard. Damn... I am more submissive than I ever thought... Mikey shrugs. "Fine." I smile and quickly walk towards the little kitchen to get water for Gerard. When I come back I hand it to him and crawl on his lap again. Gerard smiles, and after a few sips of water, he leans it to whisper at me.

"Such a good boy."