22: Frank likes this, a lot

Frank

I smile at Gerard as we walk to the entrance of the restaurant. I am very excited to have dinner with him. I mean, it's our first time going to a restaurant together as a couple, and that is exciting, but I'm also just really excited about getting deeper into the 'slave' thing. I'm still not that comfortable with the word slave, but that's probably because we're all raised with the idea that slavery is wrong. And slavery is wrong, but what I mean right now, is way different. But even though I'm not comfortable with using the word slave, I'm 99 percent sure that that's what I am.

Make that hundred.

I smile happily as I finally feel like I am starting to accept all of this. It still scares me, but I finally know that it's okay to be scared. When it gets too scary, Gerard is there too comfort me. He'll always be there for me. Gerard takes my hand and stops walking. I look at him curiously. "Why did you stop?" Gerard smiles and caresses the back of my hand with his thumb. "Just want to kiss you before we go inside." he whispers and with that, he gently kisses my lips. Before I even have the chance to respond, he pulls back. I pout at him. "You'll have more tonight, okay?" he whispers seductively and I love and hate how that makes me blush again.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good boy." he smiles and trails his fingers over my leather wristband for a couple of seconds. I feel my chest swell with pride as he says that. Honestly, I love it way too much when he says that. "Come on, Frankie, let's go inside." he smiles as he notices how happy I am at this moment. I nod to him and open the door. I let him walk inside first, and then I follow.

"Good evening, gentlemen."

I take a small step aside so I can see past Gerard, and see a waitress. Gerard tells her we made a reservation. She nods, takes our jackets and then brings us to our table. "Would you already like anything to drink, maybe?"

I look at Gerard. "Take anything you want, baby." he smiles. I can see a small frown on the waitress face as she hears him call me that, but within a second the smile is back. "I'd like a Bud Light please." I say. The waitress nods and writes it down, and then looks at Gerard. "Same for me."

"Thank you. Would you like to see the menu?" she asks Gerard then and he nods. She smiles at us. "Coming right away." And with that, she walks off.

"Anything I want?" I say with a grin. Gerard chuckles. "Only for now, Frankie." he smiles. "So, how do you feel?" he asks me then. I bite my lower lip as I try to contain the biggest smile I may have had the past few days. "Great, actually! I feel free, if that makes any sense to you? I mean... I thought I would feel trapped between all these people. But I don't feel like that at all. Thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

I shrug. "For making me talk. I was scared, and talking about it with you made me feel a lot better." I say and chuckle. "Does it make any sense?" Gerard nods and takes my hand. "It does make sense. I'm so glad you feel good now. I love seeing you happy. And you have no idea what it means to me that you put so much trust in me. So thank you too."

I grin. "No problem, Sir. I bet-"

"Here are your drinks and the menus." I look up startled at the waitress, and she frowns at us. "Sorry, did I interrupt anything important?" she asks us then. Gerard chuckles. "No you didn't, don't worry about it." She lets out a small breath and serves us the drinks and hands us the menus, before walking away again. Gerard grins at me. "Very smooth, Frankie." he laughs. I roll my eyes at him. "Oh shut up."

Gerard raises an eyebrow. "How did you speak to me?" I blush heavily. "Sorry, Sir."

"Hmm that sounds more like it." he smiles at me. I look at the menu card in my hands, trying to distract myself. I guess I still don't know how to react. I like it when he corrects me. Oh yes I do. I feel a slight hint of frustration when I just can't seem to find out why I need his guidance so badly. But then I remember we're in a restaurant and I take a long, deep breath. As I exhale, I feel the tension fade away. I'll think about this later. See? That's better.

I see that Gerard also started reading the menu so I decide to do that as well. I skip the meals that have any kind of meat in them, and then I see a few vegetarian meals.

"Oh this sounds so delicious..." I whisper. Gerard looks up at me and smiles.

"Yes? Which one do you want?"

"Can I please have the vegetarian spinach lasagna, Sir?"

Gerard looks at it and thinks for a moment. "Fine, but no more alcohol for you this evening if you choose that." I bite my lips. I really want the spinach lasagna. And Gerard implied he'd like to fuck tonight. So I shouldn't drink that much. "Okay. Deal." I say then. Gerard smiles and orders the food. Then he raises his glass and smiles at me.

"On our journey together."

I giggle and raise my glass as well. "On our journey together."