C3_The Bubbler II

"Today is your lucky day, little dudes. The adults have taken the day off, so make the most of it. No chores, no homework, no more nagging, just fun, fun, fun, fun. This is the Bubbler's gift to you!" Bubbler announces as he passes by Peryton.

The doe quickly follows him to Adrien's mansion. She looks around to see her classmates cheering at Adrien and Bubbler who are standing on top of a bubble.

'Bubble... meaning secret weapon is: Bubble Wand or should I sword...' She is thinking how to destroy it without taking out the rest of the plot.

"Hey, hey, hey, birthday boy. Guess what? Daddy's gone. While the cat's away, the mice will play." Adrien looks at the Bubbler with a strange expression until he realize that it is his best friend except akumatized.

"Nino?!" He yell his name in shock.

"YEAH!" The Bubbler jumps down from the bubble into a DJ booth and starts playing a party music.

Peryton stays hidden from the people, trying to find where the bug and the cat might be so they can plan on their move. She might just kill someone if she planned on her own.

"Come on, everybody, I brought you here to party! So dance or you'll join the adults up in the sky!" Bubbler laughs as fireworks are shot in the sky.

"Ailé!" Ladybug lands from behind the heroine. "What's the situation?"

"The Bubbler's Identity is Nino Lahiffe. He'll bubble anyone who's not partying and the bubble wand is our target." The girl answers, watching as Chloé pleads Bubbler to play something for a slow dance and he agrees because he wants Adrien to enjoy himself. "I'll cut the power cord so ready yourself for battle and hopefully the cat arrives soon."

Peryton tells Ladybug, leaving her to stare at their classmates. The girl is about to go ahead and cut the power when you notice Adrien's distressed look while he dances with Chloé. As his friend Peryton decide to see what's in his mind so she detransforms to talk to him.

The blonds who totally look like they're twins both notice their childhood friend who is walking towards them at that moment they knew, they wanted to dance with her but before they can, (Name) pulls a random classmate before the villain bubbles her.

(Name) looks at the poor person who she just randomly pulled to see him blushing heavily. Such is the nature of an introvert when someone suddenly pulls them, she remembers being like this before. The girl lets herself enjoy as she dances with the one dubbed as tomato boy for his red hair.

"H-hello (Name)." Nathaniel stutters out. Him blushing is understandable since the girl barely talks to him in school.

"Hi, how are you?" She asks him with a soft smile to show him that she's friendly. Her grandmother always told her to smile if she wants to charm people or make them feel comfortable around her, just be careful not to smile the wrong way.

"I'm good." He answers.

Chloé who calls herself (Name)'s bestest friend is about to yell at the artist so she could dance with her childhood best friend but she is suddenly interrupted when the music changes.

The reader thinks that it's time to get back to business even if her plan didn't go as intended so with one last smile at Nathaniel, she slips away.

(Name) enters the mansion, for a safe measure before she transform back into her alter ego. She also made sure that there's no camera of any sort following her.

"I think this is good."

Mirva floats beside her holder. "You could have just changed outside."

She is about to reply when they hear someone talking so Mirva quickly hides behind the girl.