Marry Me: Part II

☆Juleka☆

Juleka and (Name) are just walking around the park after school. They're enjoying the peace and quiet.

"What would you do if I ask you to marry me?" (Name) asks causing the girl next to her to stop for a moment.

Juleka smiles with a blush decorating her face. She starts walking again. "I'd happily accept your proposal."

"Where do you want to live after our marriage?"

The taller girl thinks for a moment before answering. "Somewhere quiet. I'd like it if we live somewhere outside the city, maybe in a little town or in the cottage on the mountains."

(Name) chuckles. She also would like a peaceful environment to escape from the chaos on the world. "How many children would you like to have?"

"Maybe two or three. Any gender is okay with me..." Their conversation went on for an hour after a stalker ended their conversation.

☆Kagami☆

(Name) watches in awe as Kagami elegantly teaches her saber techniques. They're simply having a picnic in the park.

"Hey Kagami! Marry me!"

The girl stops what she was doing when she heard that. She regains her composer and looks at the girl. "Gladly."

"Wait really?"

Kagami places her saber on the ground and sits down beside the girl. "Yes, really but first be my girlfriend and love me always like I love you." She takes her by the hand and kisses it lovingly before looking back at her.

"How about your mother? What will she say?"

Kagami gives (Name) one of her rare smiles while still holding the girl's hand. "She'll accept you."

☆Lila☆

Lila is back again and this time, she's too charmed with (Name)'s beauty that she could kill anyone who dares to even look at her. She decides that it's time to claim what's hers so she invites (Name) on a date.

The said girl arrives at the park to meet the sly fox named Lila. She's actually enjoying this since she doesn't get to be pulled out of the bed unlike that blond girl.

"You came!" Lila says when her gaze landed on the girl. She stands up from the bench and goes to kiss the girl on her cheek before pulling her to the seat.

"I did."

Lila starts feeling her temperature go high. She's really going to do it now. It's now or never. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe.

"Hey Lila. Marry me." (Name) suddenly says looking at the girl.

Lila stops from pulling something out from her pocket. She looks at the girl, this is the sign she's been waiting for! The sign that She loves her back! Leaning close to her face, she kisses her on the lips. She also snaps a photo of this for proof to make people jealous and maybe blackmail for (Name).

Change of plan for her now knowing that (Name) is returning her feelings.

Civilians passing by thought this is cute and so they posted the photo all over the internet and since (Name) is quite popular, this caused and explosion on social media.

(Name)'s reaction on this on the other hand is... Well how do you thing she reacted. ■ seriously don't get if people lover her or hate her so I made (Name)'s reaction blank.■

♡If you don't like her then:
⊙Chloe arrives to pull (Name) out of this while yelling at Lila and either girls will be akumatized.

⊙Adrien, as Chat Noir comes to take her away but if the emotion is too much for him to bare, he comes as Chat Blanc instead.

⊙Alix casually comes skating in the scene to pull (Name) away from the girl.

☆Luka☆

Luka invited (Name) to be with him on their boat since his sister and mother are away. They're buddies so it's natural for him to call her instead of his other friends and he also has a crush on her...

Anyways, they're now in the deck and he's singing (Name)'s favourite song. ■How he knows her favourite song you ask?... I don't have an answer to that so you think how he knows it.■ He's hoping to catch her heart like a siren does.

(Name) on the other hand is a fan of music so naturally she's cool outside but in the inside is panicking and fangirling at the same time.

Unable to hold her fangirl in, she yells. "Damn you and your charm! You might as well marry me now."

Luka paused for awhile before smiling at the girl. He knows that his plan worked, maybe he can ask her to be his girlfriend now even if she did ask him to marry her.

🎵(Insert a lyrics that will make you think: 'This guy... wait... it's a confession!')🎵 The boy sings while looking at the girl hoping that she says yes.

"I don't know if you're asking me to be your girlfriend or you're just singing..."

"Both."

(Name) nods. "Oh... Ohhhh! Yes!"

☆Marinette☆

Just another day for Marinette in her near empty classroom except her friend And classmate just asked her to marry her. 'Maybe it's her way of asking to be my girlfrien'd, she thinks. The look on Chloe's face made her smile but she has to refuse.

"I'm sorry but I already have someone."

(Name) chuckles and smiles at the girl. "Alright." Chloe drags her away before she can say more.

Then, there came the time when Peryton's identity is finally revealed.

Marinette thinks back at the time when (Name) asked her to marry her. Her soul suddenly comes out of her body when she realizes that she rejected her.

"Hey, Marinette, Are you alright?" (Name) ask after seeing the blueberry haired girl faint at the sight of her revealing her identity.

Marinette is unresponsive for awhile before she says in a quite voice, "I rejected you..."

"Huh?"

"Please forget what I said and let's get married and live in a simple home and have many children and have a hamster and..." Marinette's rumbling when on and on.

⊙What do you think Marinette is rumbling all about? Comment here if you can add some.

☆Nino☆

●He's a non love interest in the main story along with Alya but they still are in these shorts.

"Hey Nino, would you marry me?"

The said boy turns his attention to the girl with raised eyebrows, he then looks at Alya before looking back at the girl. "Yeah sure, gladly." He likes teasing the girl in glasses who subtly kicks him.

There also came the time where their identity is revealed.
"Hey! We're still married, right?" Nino asks the girl after he finds out her identity. He didn't expect this and he's excited and scared at the same time because of the others who are his rivals.

(Name) chuckles at the boy. "We sure are."

☆Rose☆

"Rose, what would you do if I marry you?"

"I would faint." The blond girl answers as they both sit near the river.

"Faint?"

"Of joy and shock, like a fairy tale, I never thought you of all the people would ask me that in a million years."

"Well... will you be my girlfriend then so I could ask you to marry me after sometime?"

Rose' eyes widens as she looks at the girl. "Yes! I'll make sure to make you the happiest girl because you just made me the happiest girl in the world!" She hugs her.

(Name) hugs back with a gently smile on her face. "Just make sure not to over do it. For love to work, both of us should be equal in action to create a whole."

"Yes! You're right! Let's go get ice cream?"

"Yeah, let's."