C46_Glaciator

⊙Good Day/Night to you my readers. Happy reading♡
=Who got here first?

Peryton arrives at the Parisian streets just to see a runaway bus so naturally she starts running to it in order to stop it.

"Hi Ailé!" Chat Noir comes running beside her followed by Ladybug.

 "Hi Chat! Hi Ladybug!" That's what she yells to her partners before jumping on the bus' roof. Not long after, the two manage to land beside her.

"Chat Noir! Staff!"

"Who needs brakes when they've got us?" Chat Noir says before throwing his staff. Ladybug catches it, goes under the bus, leaving the two.

"Would you rather want us to be the brakes everytime? That'd cause chaos." Peryton says as she looks at the bus wheels.

"Please stop giving us logic." Chat Noir says as he catches the staff Ladybug threw at him. He extends his staff in between two lampposts.

And as the bus is about to hit three civilians, the wheels frozen by Peryton, the lampposts, staff, and yoyo all manage to stop it from happening.

Peryton sighs in relief and goes inside along with her partners to check if anyone needs assistance and she sighs in relief again when they were all doing fine. She stands beside Ladybug who easily breaks the ice from the bus.

The blond superhero appears behind Peryton as Ladybug is about to say something probably flirtatious which is a big 'no' for him. "So, uh, girls? What would you say if we met up tonight for a little dinner? Rooftop style?"

"For dinner? As superheroes?"

"That's right. The three of us are only together when we're saving Paris. I mean, wouldn't you actually like to get to know one another? And maybe make up some superhero group name?" Chat Noir knows Ladybug won't come but Peryton will and that's a win-win situation for Chat and Adrien. He feels guilty doing it tho, but hey, he is the one who loved her first.

"That's so thoughtful of you, but I can't. I have to, uh, I already have plans with some friends." Ladybug denies just as Chat expected.

The two looks at Peryton for her answer to the invitation but before she can say it, the bus driver steps out of the bus and shakes hands with the trio while saying his gratitude. "Thank you, Chat Noir. Thank you, Cerf Ailé. Thank you, Ladybug." He leaves the trio to talk again after that.

Chat Noir faces Ladybug. "Well, if your plans end early, come and join us."

"We'll see." With that, Ladybug uses her yo-yo and leaves not realizing that her crush is going to be alone with the cat who does a victory dance in his head.

He turns to Peryton who's getting ready to leave. "So, I'll see you there?"

"Where exactly?"

"You'll know."

"Alright. Bye Chat." Peryton disappears somewhere without the pink smoke this time. She goes home to prepare for her outing with her friends.

=====

At the (Last Name) residence, 10 minutes later after (Name)'s hero job is done. She's now reclining on the couch, watching while waiting for the time that when she can finally meet up with her friends.

"My limbs hurt." Madeline says when she enters the house with Matilda and laid down on her older sister. The twins just came home from their early fencing practice.

(Name) pats her sister's head. "You'll get used to it."

"That was fun!" Matilda yells jumping on the couch to hug her sisters. Madeline groans at this and rolls herself down to the carpet and under the coffee table and just lies there in silence.