(Name) saying comments from readers that amuses me: Marry Me

In this alternate reality: This is one of the days when (Name) can be dumb and this day she suddenly has an urge to say something as a joke, so the next time they'll invite her, she's gonna say it just to see their reaction.

⊙Adrien:

"That's going to get you in trouble." Mirva says floating with a chocolate bar on her arms.

"Nah. It'll be fine."

Some days later... There now in a fancy restaurant.

"Hey, Adrien... I've been meaning to tell you thing sometime ago." (Name) says poking her food. She's holding her chuckle, she's sure that this is either a hilarious or a horrible prank.

Adrien looks at her- if he's not already been staring at her since they entered the restaurant. "Yes?" He's hoping that this is a confession.

The girl looks straight on his eyes "Marry me?"

Adrien drops his spoon and looks at the girl, shocked. Silence is heard in the restaurant. After a moment he quickly takes something from his pocket. A wedding ring...

Now it's (Name) turn to be shocked. She did not see this coming and she did not know how to react.

The blond boy lovingly places the ring on the girl's finger. This is Thu best day of his life. This is what he's been imagining since the day he realized his feelings for her- he's suppose to be the one to propose tho but this is fine.

"Yes." He answers. Yes thrilled to see how shocked the girl is. He thought that it's probably from pure happiness.

(Name) recovers and smiles nervously. "Wait it's su-"

She's interrupted by the crowed's cheers. Everyone in the restaurant is celebrating for them. Some fans are crying out of happiness or maybe the opposite...

Hours later...

Adrien decided not to prolong the wedding anymore so they're getting married, now.

Melody, one of (Name) old hero teammate is also here fixing her best friend's dress. She's weeping out of happiness. "Awahh... I'm so happy for you. Make sure you name your child after me."

Artemisia, (Name) mother is also present in the room. She's hugging the twins and also crying in happiness. "My dear, I'm so happy. I know it's a shock but I promise you'll feel euphoria once walk on isle." She hugs her daughter one last time before leaving the room.

Penelope fixes (Name) hair with a large smile on her face. "You look so beautiful. Melody, hand me the flower." Melody hands her the requested item. They then stand back to admire their work before tears stream down their face again.

"Geez. What's up with all this crying, is this a funeral or something?" (Name)'s blond cousin and Penelope's little brother appears on the door way. He's getting tired of the crying specially those coming from the heartbroken.

Penelope walks out and hugs her little brother who's confused. Melody also takes a picture of the twins and (Name) before leaving the room.

Still standing on the doorway, Pierre is unsure what to do with his crying sister. "Did you cut an onion or something?"

"Just comfort me, you idiot!" Penelope says to her sibling.

The blond boy, rolls his eyes before patting his sister on her back. "You should start dating so I won't have to comfort you all the time. Anyway, good luck, (Name)." With that, he leads his sister to her assigned seat.

The twins looks at each other before poking their sister on both sides of her cheeks. They're the flower girls. One moment they're sword fighting and next they're in this dress with flowers on their baskets.