Chapter Special: Santa Claws

♢♡Second P.O.V.♧♢

"In the middle of school performance, really?!" Melody complains from beside you as the both of you walk towards the location where Pierre told you to got.

"At least we finished playing our roles." You tell the girl. You look across the street to see your emo introvertive friend, Henry. You wave at him and he waves back.

"I guess... So who's the one daring enough to rob the mansion?"

"Someone with the name of Doctor Evillius Plantius. They really think adding doctor on their username can make them sound evil. They probably use a plant based weapon."

"I know right. If I was titled a villian, I'll just call myself Wall so they wouldn't know what my ability is." Melody says looking at the normal looking car that's coming towards where you are.

You nod as the vehicle stops beside you. It opens itself to reveal Pierre, the blond leader of the group and Edward, the blue haired genius of the group.

The three of you enter. A moment later you arrive at the isolated place. The owners went on vacation so the place is currently empty.

You get to the roof with Gravity a.k.a. Henry. The living room can be seen from the glass roof so it's easier for you to see what's going on inside. You peak to see-

"I'm a little tea pot..."

"Go on. I'm sure you know that simple nursery rhyme." The speaker laughs.

"What in hell?" You ask yourself.

Henry frowns and the sight of the person below. "Tsk. Him again?"

Below you is the one called Doctor Evillius Plantius who looks like she wanted to disappear. Sitting on the coach like he's the king is Victor and beside him are his 'servants'. They're holding a camera and filming the older woman with the look of humiliation.

Suddenly the glass breaks and before you or the boy beside you can do anything, a vine is suddenly wrapped around you preventing you from falling but also preventing you from moving.

"Oh look who it is, the Peryton of (City). I have been expecting you." Victor says standing up from his seat to get in front of your face. He turns to the older woman who stopped from sing the nursery rhyme. "You can leave, now. Shoo shoo."

The woman didn't need to be told twice so she runs away crying because of the humiliation she felt. That's what she gets for stealing.

"Wow! He really predicted the future!" The petite girl holding the camera from behind the boy says with stars in her eyes. She looks like a die-hard fan of the young villian.

"You're seriously feeding them with lies?" Henry glares at the boy from where he is with the vine wrapped around him.

"But it isn't a lie. I can predict that you so-called leader will burst on the door behind me." He points the closed double doors behind him. "In one... two... aaaand... go."

The leader did burst throught the door looking like worried parent. He spots the two and quickly came to their rescue but is stopped by one of Victor's servants. He's knocked unconscious.

"See I predicted the future right in front of y-" He is suddenly interrupted. He didn't predict your hands to be free and he certainly didn't predict you to punch him in the face. He feel on the ground as his 3 companions gasp.

"Oh no! Boss!" One of the boy yells getting out his weapon and aims it towards you.

"I bet you didn't see that coming." You smirk and use your wand to burn you bonds along with Gravity's. You quickly start the battle and all your companions get out from their hiding place.