Chapter Thirty-Two: Kung Food: Part Two

♧♢Third P. O. V.♢♡

Adrien finally stops laughing and being a man he is, he tries to push the door open while (Name) is looking for an opportunity to transform. He bends down and sticks his finger in the liquid.

"What's that?"

"Caramel?" Adrien dips finger on it and tastes it. "Mmm. It might taste good but it's totally indestructible. Looks like we're trapped inside."

"My Great Uncle is still upstairs!"

"I'll just go look for other people trapped inside here and maybe I can find an exit." (Name) dashes away and leaving before Adrien can even stop her. "Don't be seen!"

Kung Food speaks again from the projector. "You want to taste Kung Food's soup. Everybody become my servants, and Kung Food become 'World's Greatest Chef'! Hahahaha!"

=====

Peryton stands on an entrance trying to pry the door open or meeting to caramel but still nothing works. "Caramel... it reminds me of the Pomeranian... does he really taste like caramel?"

"Ailé!" The sudden voice started the girl causing her to fire a blast of ice towards the speaker who luckily dodges it. "Whoa deer... I mean there. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Running all the way here is really tiring..." Peryton says covering up the fact that she's been here this whole time. "And where's Ladybug?"

"Hi Ailé!" Once again the girl gets startled and fires ice towards Ladybug who shatters it with her yo-yo. "Hello to you, too."

"Do you guys do that on purpose?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe... okay let's find the villian now before something bad happens." Ladybug says leading the way while doing the Naruto run.

Chat Noir and the girls arrive at the elevator and the boy was trying the elevator. "Ugh! It's jammed!"

Kung Food appears again from a projector. "Cerf Ailé! Ladybug! Chat Noir! You soon have privilege to be ingredients in Kung Food's soup. But first- you taste my special of the day!" The elevator door opens and Jagged Stone appears wielding a sword entirely made out of seafood.

"Seafood appetizers."

"Nice sword."

"Jagged Stone!"

"Seafood? This scampi happening. Let's see if you can carry a tuna!"

"Look out!" They jump backwards after Jagged Stone swings at them.

"That's not very 'rock and roll' of you, Jagged Stone."

"Rock is one thing, soup is another. When I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but minced meat!"

"What's up with this theme of cannibalism today." Peryton dodges and blocks the enemy swinging his weapon to her with her barrier. They fight and Jagged Stone gets thrown into the closet.

"Good job to us." Chat Noir say fist bumping the girls.

"There's no time to lose! Chloe might just be the main dish! And we better not wait to find out!"

Jagged Stone from the closet tells the students. "Ugh, get me outta here! Come on, then!"

While getting ready to relax on the elevator music, the elevator suddenly short circuits as Ladybug holds Peryton who looks for a way to stop them from falling then suddenly the elevator stop and the doors open revealing the Mayor wielding a string of sausages and potatoes.