C72_Sandboy

"Give me some wool." Sabrina says as she furiously taps her phone to take out the zombie.

If you haven't guessed yet, (Name) and Sabrina are having a sleepover without Chloe cause why not and they're also playing minecraft since that's what the author first thought of while writing this part.

(Name) sees if there's still some wool left that she got from those poor animals cause she still doesn't have any shears. "I can't find you."

"Wait, I'll..." Sabrina turns her character but gets surprised when she met an unexpected fate. "No! Why?!"

No, she did not fall on a lava, instead evil laughing is heard on the other side of the room where the twins are residing.

"I'll avenge you!" (Name) yells before her character used a bow to attack Mathilda's character.

Meanwhile, thier aunt Penelope and Madeline are peacefully making their farm in the game until Mathilda's character took all their crops without paying so they're understandably mad and so war happened.

Sometime later when everyone in the apartment where watching Tv except for (Name) who is in her room cause Mirva has something to tell her.

"The other kwamis are going to try and communicate with Nooroo tonight as I already informed you." Mirva starts as she floats while holding chocolate bars. "And I must be there."

"So what will I do if there's trouble?"

"Use your power." Mirva says and when she notices her holder's confused expression, she explains. "We are connected by blood, you're not that powerless without me... well perhaps not that powerful but you still have a piece of me that will allow you to use the magic."

"Woah, what?"

Mirva looks directly to (Name)'s eyes wih her piercing stare. "You heard me. You can summon the power by yourself since you're already powerful enough, but still, you have to limit it or else you'll damage your body."

"That's seems dangerous. I'll make sure to try to not use it while you're gone then."

Mirva nods and turns to fly away. "I'll see you soon and I'll make sure to tell the kwamis of these gift of yours." She mentions the unusual amount of chocolate in her arms and with that, she flies away to meet with the others.

Timeskip for another hour where everyone is sleeping well, except Madeline who is doing arithmetic in the living room and she's also eating ice cream.

(Name) suddenly wakes up, she feels something is very wrong and she is right when a fanatic knocking is heard on her door. She glances at Sabrina who is sleeping peacefully beside her. She gets up from her bed and opens the door to find Madeline who has a horrified expression.

Madeline grabs her sister on both her shoulders and says in a very quiet and almost unbearable voice, "Please help." She leads her towards the doorway of the living room.

(Name) raises an eyebrow and peaks inside to room to see another Madeline who is standing by the window with her back on them. She moves closer with Madeline behind her.

(Name) touches the clone on the shoulder causing her to turn around.

"AHHH!" Madeline shrieks at the sight.

The other Madeline is chewing a book... it's the arithmetic book that the real one is answering earlier. The smart look on her was gone, instead it is replaced with something the real Madeline didn't what to be like, dumbness to the max. Her shirt is also wrongly buttoned and her shoes is placed on the wrong foot. "Is this food?"

The real Madeline quickly takes the book from her other self. "No!"

"You need some serious help." (Name) tells her real sister who starts fixing her clothes but like Sisyphus with the rock, it seems that it always goes back to the way it was, a mess.