C63_Anansi

♢Hello expressive reader and silent readers, I hope you're having a great day/night.

♧I updated this after writing it so it's not edited.

"I'll be there in a minute after I do something first." (Name) says to Marinette over the phone.

"Alright. We'll see you there." Marinette adds, "Alya said hi!"

"Tell her I said hello."

Marinette chuckles over the phone. "She already heard you, she's been eavesdropping since I dialled."

"I did not!" Alya denies.

"Of course you didn't." Nino tells the girl who glares at him. He just smiles at her as his reply.

"I'll see you guys then! Bye!"

"Byeee!" The three said in sync as (Name) hangs up and continues cooking with her little sisters as her helpers.

(Name) turns back to the conversation the twins are having.

"Onions have layers, Mathilda. People also have layers to protect their true selves from other people." Madeline says as she peeled the outer shells of the onion while showing it clearly to her twin.

Mathilda slowly nods as she takes the peeled onion and starts cutting it. "Where did that came from?" She wonders since she was just asking her sister about having a donkey as her best friend while she suddenly received that answer.

Minutes later at Place de la Concorde Ferris wheel, (Name) finally arrives just as Marinette, Alya and Nino are about to get in the Ferris wheel.

"(Name)! You look great as always!" Alya compliments the girl the moment she sees her walking towards them

The girl smiles at her and the others as she approaches them. "Thank you and you look cute as always."

"And we're a potato." Marinette jokes as she opens the entrance the to their assigned cabin.

"You're also beautiful as well."

Before Marinette can answer, Nino interrupts her instead. "Thanks. I always thought I was handsome but I guess I'm just too beautiful to be handsome."

"Enough with the beautiful talk. Let's just enter our ride before we miss the fireworks." Alya says as she pushes her friends inside cause other people are also waiting for their turn.

They get inside and Marinette dials Adrien again so he can watch the fireworks with them. After few seconds after waiting...

"Just in time! Look at that!" The blueberry haired girl says as the colourful fireworks starts launching to the air.

"I hope nothing gets burned like last time." (Name) says as she watches the fireworks. She can see this at her own apartment but seeing it with her friends is better.

"Wow!" Alya says in awe. She turns to Nino, who didn't seem to react like his other friends. He looks sad, and her facial expression shifts to concerned, (Name) noticed this too. "What's up?"