C58_Queen Wasp

Yay I updated! That sounds narcissistic but I know I'm not the only one who's happy that I updated.

The fashion show continues, with Adrien modeling Marinette's hat. Everything went well as expected...

Suddenly, for the first time since his wife's disappearance, Gabriel appears in public. He walks on the catwalk towards Adrien and stops in front of him.

Adrien stands there, frozen in shock. He truly can't believe it! His father, in front of him. His father, attending something he is part of. He takes off his hat and hugs his father as he does the same.

The paparazzi see this as a good story so they start taking photos of Adrien and his father in the embrace.

(Name) watches the two. She's just peacefully sitting on her seat since she already gets to see the man sometimes so his appearance is a normal thing for her. Unexpectedly, she gets hugged by her Aunt Marie.

"Uwaahh! This is so beautiful!" Other emotional people are also feeling the reunion and they start to sob.

Penelope, the emotional guardian of the girls is also hugging the twins with Matilda crying with her. Madeline on the other hand, looks rather annoyed. 'It's just a father and son hugging. Everyone can do that.'

Minutes later at the Grand Palais, interviewing area. Nadja Chamack the anchor woman is live on television with the celebrities. "This was Gabriel Agreste's first public appearance since his wife disappeared. This fashion week is full of surprises and shockers."

The cameraman zooms out his camera from the anchor woman to show the viewers the father and son who are walking towards the Bourgeois and Marie with (Name).

"My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabriel says approaching the woman who extends her hand out to Gabriel to kiss.

Audrey takes back her hand. "I'm still quite overwhelmed."

"I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first."

Audrey smirks, she thinks that she's finally getting the respect she was meant to have. "Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabriel?"

Gabriel nods, he then glances and smiles on the side to see his old apprentice, Marie who is beside (Name) who have Chloe clinging onto her. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"So, so." Audrey takes Adrien's hat off of his head and examines it. Marinette and her parents are watching. "This hat is not a 'Gabriel Agreste'. Are you responsible for that?" She looks at Marinette in an intimidating manner.

Marinette is understandably nervous at the look she's receiving, especially since she can't tell what the woman's emotion is because of the shades. She glances at her father who gives her a thumbs up.

Adrien, feeling the girls nervousness decides to give her some boast. He smiles and whispers to her. "You're worth it! Stand proud!" 

Marinette smiles back at him and glances at (Name), who still has Chloe clinging onto her, she gestures her to go ahead.

Chloe glares at Marinette while she notices her looking at (Name).