C20_Horrificator

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!"

"Let's just keep it busy 'till reinforcements arrives!"

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-"

Ivan looms over Mylène who plays Agent Smith in a monster costume causing her to let out a cry and hide in the desk. She must be too good at acting to visualize it as a real monster.

"Cut!"

"Sorry Mylène." Ivan apologizes and takes off his monster mask.

Meanwhile, (Name) with a scarf squirts the water gun at Adrien secretly which made him playfully glare at her before firing back. Their hands were itching to have a water fight since they got ahold of them and so, naturally, shooting each other unexpectedly is their new activity for the day.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!"

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting." Alix says squeezing (Name)'s scarf for some reason only she knows. She'd like to join their secret water fight but the scarf needs attention.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise," Mylène apologizes

The two are still fooling around with only Marinette and Alix noticing them. Rose approaches them asking if they want tea which (Name) gladly accepts but with the consequences of getting shot by the water gun on her forehead as Adrien giggles.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!"

"I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!"

"Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!" Ivan tries to reassure Mylène which results to Chloe making fun of him.

(Name) aims her water gun at Chloe instead of Adrien. "Chloé, my gun is loaded and I won't hesitate to shoot."

Chloé sticks her tongue out to her then quickly hides behind the angry Nino who received the water bullet instead.

"Oops, sorry Mr director."

The director just rubs his forehead and barks at the actors. "Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!"

Ivan puts the monster mask on causing Mylène to get scared and panic again which is really weird for (Name) that she's now theorising that the girl must have been traumatized at some point.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy" As she moves around, she accidentally bumps into Adrien then to (Name) who just received a tea just to sacrifice it to the creatures below their feet and to her clothes. "Oh my gosh! (Name), I'm so so sorry! I'm the worst!" She quickly uses her cloth to wipe the tea from the girl

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!" Chloé sneers at her as she brings out a handkerchief and starts whipping the tea off of (Name). "Out of the way girly, shoo and be miserable somewhere else." As she turns to say something else, a sudden water enters her mouth.

Adrien smiles at the girl as she chokes and coughs, "Sorry, Chloé, I was aiming for (Name)." No regrets can be heard from his voice and Marinette swoons in the background at his great skill.

Chloé turns to Adrien and curses him that the class have no choice but to cover the innocent's ears. "Who the f-"

"Chloé, language." (Name) reminds her friends as she glances at Rose who's ears were covered by Juleka.