(Name) Turns Evil: Not

#1 Scenario_Someone ate her food that she was saving in the fridge:

⊙She knows what to do.

(Name) saw this food in a T.V. show some days ago and she was instantly inspired to make it. Today, it finally happened, she finally made the food and she's now going to retrieve it in the freezer after preparing the living room for a solo movie night.

She opens the fridge, feeling the excitement in her veins. She's ready to eat her created food. To her surprise, she finds her favourite food gone. Gone... all gone...

"Oh... wait..." She suddenly comes into realization causing her to face palm. "I have a mini fridge in my room. I placed it there for safety measures."

She had an enjoyable solo movie night.

#2 Scenario_Her sisters were kidnapped:

⊙This isn't the twins' first rodeo and Penelope worries more than (Name) does.

"They're not here yet!" Penelope is feeling anxious, she's worried for her nieces. School was over 5 hours ago and the twins still have not arrived. She takes her phone and calls the teacher who is in charge of the twins.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. I'm the twins, Madeline (Last Name) and Matilda (Last Name)'s guardian. They're still not home. Are they perhaps, still in school?" Penelope tells the teacher as she walks in circles in the kitchen.

The teacher from the phone, raises an eyebrow. "I've dismissed them some hours ago, why? Are they not home yet?"

"I'm afraid not."

The teacher feels worried for the twins' safety now. She dearly loves her pupils and would be hurt if something were to happen at them. "Contact the police so they can search for them. I'll also look for them."

"Ri-right. Thank you!"

"No problem. It's my duty as a teacher to look after her pupils. I'll tell you when I find something." With that, the two women ended their call to do their own things.

"What was that?" Penelope jumps at the sudden voice that's heard behind her. (Name) stands on the doorway with her skates on her hand, she's been skating with Alix earlier.

Penelope can't let the problem get to her niece, she doesn't want her to stress over this and it's her responsibility to care for them. She chooses to make up a lie. "Oh, it's nothing. You should go up in your room. I'll wash the dishes for you."

"No. I can do it." Washing the dishes is one of (Name)'s daily chores and she's quite surprise that her aunt isn't letting her do it.

"You don't have to. Please just go and enjoy your night." The older girl almost begs. (Name) instantly realizes something is wrong but she does exactly know what.

(Name) nods. "Alright. Have a lovely evening. Just call me if you need me." She leaves the kitchen and walks up to her room.

Mirva gets out of the satchel she's been hiding on and flies towards the laptop so she can watch that theory she's been planning to.