C87_Silencer

"Are you sure you don't want to join the band this time?" Marinette asks the girl from the other side of the line.

"I think not, I still have some work to do. I'm sure they'll do fantastic as always and I'm also looking forward to the costumes you're making."

Marinette blushes and let's out a giggle. "I was also gonna make something for you... and also Adrien of course." It's a miracle that she doesn't get tongue tied when talking with the girl.

"Don't. I don't want to feel guilty on not wearing it an–" The girl gets cut off by someone yelling on her side of the line.

"AHHH! HE TURNED HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE!!" It's Amanda, the girl inspiring to be a journalist and also the girl that author almost forgot because of her neglectful writing. She's one of the part timers on this strange restaurant now.

"Not again." The girl said to herself before going back to Marinette on the phone again. "I have to go now. Au revoir!"

"Ok bye~" Marinette says in a cheery voice but then she remembered something. "Wait! You can always work he– anddd... she already hanged up."

Marinette wonders what happened to the restaurant. 'He turned himself into a pickle? Eh, probably just a code word or something.'

Meanwhile, to where (Name) is. The girl looks ahead the restaurant to see chaos again; customers yelling either in excitement or horror, workers looking either stressed or curious and at center of them is a pickle...

The restaurant really is weird, it's like all the weirdest stuffs happen here all the time. She wonders how the full time workers are so chill and not questioning themselves why they ended up here.

"Don't just stand there, kid! Help me figure out how to turn him back to human." One of the full time employee who looks like a professional female wrestler, yells at (Name). She points across the table she's sitting on for the girl to join her with the others.

"Alright, Livia."

In the restaurant, there are only 3 full time workers and 6 part timers. It's a big place but they don't seem to attract employees because of how chaotic it always seems.

"I'm a pickle!"

"Please, sir, stop being proud about this." Amanda tells the man before she takes a picture of him. She grins while looking at her phone. "This is gonna be an interesting story."

Luka takes a selfie with the man who turned himself into a pickle. The pic is going to his 'Weird stuff that happened in my work' album. There's so many pics that he has to make an album for it.

"Boy! Get your ass here so we can discuss!"

"Coming."

A few days later and after the band's performance for the contest... (Name) is still working at that this time but they sent her one of the vid.

"Nice."

The girl says as she walks inside her house after watching the vid. She heads straight to her room after putting away her shoes to their proper places.

"Mirva, did you ever had a grandmother?" Our Mc asks out of nowhere as she closes the door from her room. She lies on her bed. She takes a deep breathe to relax herself.

Mirva stares at her holder. After a moment, she finally answers. "Perhaps... Why the question?" She floats to the balcony to look down on people.

"Just trying to know your maybe tragic background story."

Mirva suddenly feels something, a tingling sensation on her spine. "Let's go. She turns to her partner with a face that says 'another boring job'. "There's a butterfly on the lose."