C60_Reverser

(Name) is sketching in School Art Room while listening to Nathaniel showing his drawings to Jean-Pierre, the art teacher.

"This is a team up of the trio and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together." He proudly shows the drawing to Jean-Pierre.

"You mean Evillustrator?"

"He changed his name after he got de-akumatized and became a superhero."

Jean-Pierre nods. "Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that." They start to discuss finding a creative author to help Nathaniel write scripts for his illustrated comics.

"Marc you made it!" This catches (Name)'s attention. She watches as Marinette runs up to a boy and grabs his arm. "Come meet everyone!" 

The blueberry haired girl continues dragging him inside. (Name) stops what she's doing. "This is Marc, the boy I told you about! The one who's always writing."

Marc hides his book in his jacket. "Uh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you."

"Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band." Rose is listening to music, Jean-Pierre lifts up the headphones and Rose looks up. "Rose, I would like you to meet Marc."

Rose yells. "Hey there! Nice to meet you Marc!"

Jean-Pierre continues introducing the students. "Alix is our expert at street art." Alix flips spray can in the air and catches it. "Nathaniel-"

Alix interrupts the teacher. "He likes to draw people in skinny suits." Nathaniel throws a piece of paper at Alix as she and (Name) burst out laughing.

"And (Name), she does various kinds of art."

(Name) calms herself from laughing and smiles at the boy. "Hi Marc... you look cute." Cue, blushing and stuttering with jealous eyes from the admirers.

Nathaniel, decides to welcome the boy. "Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun." 

Marc notices Nathaniel's drawing and walks over to him.  "I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. They're all so--"

Nathaniel interrupts the boy, not waiting for him to finish. "Thanks... That's nice."

"Uh?..." Marc steps back from Nathaniel, embarrassed from what he said. "Sorry... But it's true, I-I've never seen drawings so-"

Chloe enters the Art classroom with Sabrina, interrupting Marc. "So messed up. All he ever draws anymore is the trio, ever since he got de-akumatized. And worst of all, he's drawing her... without moi! As if she would care for a guy like him." Chloe puts her arms around (Name)'s shoulder and laughs making Nathaniel go red getting angry packing his drawings away.

"Chlo, what did I tell you about pulling people down just because you can't do what they can do?" (Name) says pinching the blond girl on the arm. "And I would care for a guy like him."

Nathaniel hides his face on his drawings. He's feeling really flattered to her that from the girl he admires.This stops him from leaving.

"Ouch!" Chloe quickly pulls back her hands and rubs it. "Why do you always wound my heart?" She gets ignored by the girl.

Jean-Pierre faces the blond girl. "I've already told you, Chloe, if you have an art project you want to work on, you're quite welcome here. Otherwise-"