C44_Dark Owl

Peryton is in a crate with her partners who are hugging her for some reason but she likes hugs so why not. Okay, so how in the world are they in a crate you ask?

Well, to find that out we'll go back in the beginning of this episode...

Earlier...

=====

"Oh, you're going out again? You just got home." Penelope, the twins' nanny and the sisters' aunt says. This stops (Name) from leaving the house.

(Name) turns around to smile at her worrying aunt. "Don't worry, ante. I promise to come back safe as always."

"Alright. Be home before supper."

The younger girl nods before exiting the house so she can do her heroine work. Sliding on at alley casually, she prepares to change in her alter ego.

"Alright Mirva, let's suit up."

=====

"And... he's about to fall." Peryton informs her partners who are wondering around the rooftop of the building. She currently spying on their school principal.

"Got it!" Ladybug quickly goes to catch the guy in the Owl suit with her trusty yo-yo along with Chat Noir who uses his staff to rescue the cat.

"Mr. Dam...um, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we come to your rescue!" Peryton hears Ladybug say as she lands next to where they are.

"You're really going to get hurt one of these days." Chat says, genuinely worried about the principal as Whiskers, the cat he rescued, meows at him. "At least wear a helmet."

"But you don't wear helmets."

"Mr. Owl, we've told you already. It's not the same for us. We're real superheroes!"

"With real superpowers!" Whiskers meows when Chat Noir hands him to Mrs. Michelle. "And magic suits."

Peryton rubs her forehead, she is sure this is going to be another akuma infected victim. She smiles at her partners. "Come on now, guys. Don't yell at him, he's trying his best."

"Thank you, Ailé. You're as kind as always, it truly warms my heart." Mr. Damocles turns two the two superheroes. "I know I am not a real one. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!"

=====

Minutes later. The camera crew arrives to interview the superheroes as always.

Clara Contard, someone new in the studio, is the one interviewing instead of Nadia. "Today Ladybug, Cerf Ailé, and Chat Noir had once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero The Owl."

""Thanks to some advice from my good friends Ladybug, Cerf Ailé, and Chat Noir, I am certain I will do better next time!" Ladybug and Chat Noir both do a face-palm in annoyance while Peryton thinks of the relaxation she'll be having if the principal turns into a superhero. "I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging in training. Because wherever there's injustice, there's The Owl!" 

Peryton watches as The Own takes out a can. 

"Owl Mist!" He shakes the can to create a smokescreen and that's when the magical girl realizes that it's flour. He then runs off to get out the park, not knowing that the camera was following him the entire time. "Hoo-hoo!"