Headcanon that's actually a summary

If (Name) ever gets akumatized:

In an alternate dimension...

⊙The chapter starts with Mirva leaving for a party with her fellow kwami.

⊙The narrator also says that this week is (Name)'s depression week. "It's like menstruation but instead of blood, it's dark thoughts and needing a hug but your brain is telling you that you're worthless and no one will hug you."

⊙After minutes of feeling bored, (Name) starts ranting about not being able to be depressed without being evillized by the main villain.

⊙Hawk Moth sensed her frustration. He sends his moth that is actually a butterfly- he probably doesn't want to be called girly so he calls them moths.

●He was suppose to be called 'Butterfly' but as I said, it sounds girly so he choose to be Hawk Moth instead.

○'Fun' Fact about butterflies: They can suck your blood if they want to.

⊙(Name) too busy to see the akuma cause Mirva will warn her before any evil bug can come to her radar... Mirva's not here so understandably it flies closer to (Name).

⊙Our Mc is angrily drinking her water. She takes her choker that's randomly lying on her desk.

●The akuma enters it- (Name) didn't notice it or she's to frustrated to care.

⊙She turns and we all know that no one can refuse Hawk Moth if you have the negative feeling.

⊙They make a deal and it's the usual.

○She turns into a pink skinned (think of Mina from bnha but with normal eyes or Star in muberty phase but with two hands) with the power to control people of they stare at her eyes long enough.

●Power: think of Medusa but instead of turning to stone, they get bewitched and cause refuse her orders.

⊙She goes to school. She knows who Chat and Ladybug are so no need to cause chaos for them to come.

●For plot reasons, Penelope and the twins aren't home.

⊙Chloe and Sabrina comes out to squeeze the life out of her. They're the first one to be controlled.

●The did it willingly tho. Other random students soon got controlled.

○The controlled ones are noticeable because of the pink hearts in their eyes.

⊙She enters the classroom.

Sabrina and some random student: "Rise for Queen (Name)!" Music from the music students is heard.

●Rose runs to her with Juleka and starts to compliment her new look. "Oh! I like the new outfit! And you have pink skin! I'm loving it!" She gets controlled. Juleka soon after.

○Alya brings out her phone and starts to film. "Woah, look at that beauty!" She zooms on her eyes cause it's unusual, only to be controlled.

●Nathaniel suddenly gets an inspiration from the akumatized girl. "What is this? An urge to draw!?" He gets controlled.

○By now, the others have figured out how they can be controlled. They try to talk (Name) but unlike other villains' who laughs, she just smirks at them.

⊙Chloe, who labelled herself as second-in-command or the 'Second Queen': "Lower ranking servants! Hold them so they can feast their eyes upon our Queen (Name)!"

⊙Almost all of their classmates are controlled except Adrien and Marinette who is late.

⊙Adrien turns into Chat before he can get controlled and breaks free from the ones holding him.