Extra Shots: Part Two

FNAF●

"No. Juleka get away from there." (Name) and Rose hold the girl so she won't get out of the office just so she can meet the killer metal animals.

"This place is disgusting!" Chloe says not wanting to be there anymore with Sabrina beside her as usual.

"Chloe shut up! You're not helping!" Marinette says and being a class representative she is, she tries to organize her classmates.

"Here we are live in the famous Freddie's pizzeria with the deadly robots out to kill us! I'm so excited for this!" Alya says filming everything and anything that she deems interesting.

"This place needs more music!" Nino takes out his Dj-ing tools and starts the beat ignoring their horrible situation since the already have people blocking the door. "Cool our electronics works!"

"I'll defeat these sissies before they can come to us." Kim says to Max showing his biceps to who or whatever is outside the door and Alix shakes her head in dismay of her rival.

"Why did we even come here is the first place?" Adrien questions beside Nino, and Nathaniel who tries to draw in peace.

The music suddenly stops. "Cool!" The people on the room turns to where Juleka is looking at and that happen to be the vent. "There's a cool looking rabbit here!"

"Defence!" Marinette yells pointing at the vents as the students prepares their weapons of choice which were brooms, chairs, pizza boxes, pencils, flashlights, and a bucket which wasn't much, so they're basically dead... unless the story continues.

●Chloe - You'll be back

"You'll be back like before. I will fight the fight and win the war!" Chloe sang to a snickering (Name) as she and her classmates watched bemused at her unusual behaviour.

"For your love, for your praise And I'll love you til my dying days!" Chloe takes both (Name)'s hands and Alya holds her camera in front of her capturing this wonderful moment.

"When you're gone, I'll go mad!" She lets go. "So don't throw away this thing we had!" Chloe dramatically puts her hand on her forehead

"Cause when push comes to shove, I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love." The blond girl stares at (Name)'s eyes with a serious expression.

"She just said that naturally... is she serious?" Marinette questions with a gulp looking at her singing rival.

"Oh my goodness! That's hilarious!" Nathaniel from the back says with a laugh.

"Da da da dat da,
dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!
Da da da dat da,
dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat- Everybody!" They whole class sings along with the queen bee enjoying themselves. "Da da da dat da,
dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!
Da da da dat da,
dat da da da da ya da, da da da
Dat dat da ya da!"

The whole class cheers as the red-faced embarrassed Chloe takes a seat beside (Name) who pats her back with a chuckle along with Sabrina and the others beside them.

"Not bad, Chloe, not bad."

"That was awesome!"

"Yeah!"

"I recommend that song." Adrien says from his seat. "I thought it suits her well... I didn't mean that as a bad thing..."

Nino their host goes back to their makeshift stage in front of the class he clears his throat. "Okay next up is... Marinette!" The clumsy girl gulps once again.

"Uh oh."