C69_Troublemaker

At Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, a crowd of cheering Jagged Stone fans is gathered outside. Inside, Alec is introducing a television program.

"Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live in a new episode, and our guest today is the one and only Jagged Stone!"

Jagged sings while playing air guitar. ♫ Rock and Roll, yeah! ♫

"Filling the shoes of...a baker!"

Jagged greets his fans. "Yo, Rockers!"

"And a big thanks to Tom Dupain for having us here in his bakery, the best in Paris, I might add." Alec gestures Tom to come over.

Tom chuckles nervously, before speaking on-screen. "Uhh...hello!"

Jagged chops a slab of dough with his hands.

"No, no! You have the right energy, Jagged. You just need to be gentle." Looking up, he nervously waves at the camera before turning to Jagged Stone with a confident tone once more. "More like this."

Alec continues with the interview as he stands between the two. "So Jagged, how does it feel to fill the baker's shoes today?"

"It's awesome! Check out this edible guitar I made from scratch. This is so rock 'n' roll!" He mimes playing his bread-guitar while singing to the tune of 'Smoke on the Water'. ♫ Flour, eggs and butter! ♫

(Name) watches the show beside Adrien in the blond boy's room. Earlier, she decided to visit the blond boy before Chloe visits her.

Tom and Jagged are sing on the screen. ♫ Flour, eggs and butter! And fire in the oven... ♫

Plagg gulps a piece of Camembert. "Oh, come on! Are you going to finally put cheese on that bread or what?"

"You and your cheese." Mirva tells her fellow kwami.

"You and your chocolate." Plagg retorts back and this causes then to debate which one is better and the two holders decide to stay out of it because it always ends in disaster.

Back to the show in Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves including the fans who just stands outside.

"It's so cool that we get to spend the day together. Marinette's really talented, Alec; she did the artwork for my latest album, and she's only in high school!"

The cover of Rock Giant appears on-screen briefly.

Alec is impressed. "Wow, impressive! A true family of artists. A talented young designer and a gifted patissier. By the way, what're you gonna bake for us today, Tom?"

"Uh...how about some chocolate croissants?" Tom turns to his daughter. "Can you grab a bag of flour please, dear?"

"Sure, Dad! Ah!" Marinette says before she accidentally knocks over the bag of flour. All of the flour ends up on Jagged. "Uh oh."

Instead of getting butthurt like any of those kind of celebrities, Jagged choose to be that chill guy. "Hey, look! I look like a ghost! Rock and Boo-Hoo!" He laughs while showing his flour covered self.

"Making pastries is obviously no piece of cake! Stay tuned; we'll be right back after this commercial break!" Alec says before getting hugged by a flour covered Jagged.

Back to Adrien's room, the kwamis aren't speaking to each other again like they always do after their debate. Who wins team cheese or team chocolate? You decide.

"What a nice family. She's really a lucky one, isn't she?" Adrien says to (Name) while jealously thinking how Marinette's family seems to really give her the attention and love she needs.