C51_Zombizou I

"What are you gonna give her?" Alix asks (Name), they are currently in the school locker rooms with the others who're showing what their present is going to be.

(Name) shows her what's in the paper bag she's holding. "My speciality, pastries and perfume."

"Both homemade?" Nathaniel asks.

"Both homemade." She replies then looks at her other classmates' present. "I think we all did good on our presents."

"Except Chloe." Marinette with her cosmetics bag for their teacher, speaks up. She glances at the blond girl who she considers as her rival.

"Yes, except Chloette but she's gonna make that up by being a good girl today." (Name) smiles at the girl.

Chloe is thankful that (Name) wasn't like her other classmates, excluding Sabrina. That's why she likes her in the first place.

A few lessons later...

At Miss Bustier's classroom, there in her desk is a pile of wrapped gifts from her dear students that any teacher from my school would get jealous if they get their eyes on it.

Miss Bustier opens Marinette's first and is surprised by it. (Name) glances at Chloe's expression and it doesn't take her a minute to figure out that she did something. She let's out a sigh and rubs her temples.

To Marinette who's still confused, sees (Name)'s actions after glancing at Chloe and it finally clicks. She gasps, gets up from her seat, retrieves her present, and examines it to see that her message has been scribbled over, with a crude stick figure of her. "Chloe Bourgeois!"

The other students are displeased by this.

"Calm down. We don't want to get upset on my birthday, now, do we?" Ms Bustier takes the present from Marinette. "Well, I think this present is wonderful."

She takes the lip balm out of the bag. "It'll be my new cosmetics bag! Then I'll be able to think of both of you every time I use it."

"What? You're not gonna let her get away with this?!" The blueberry eyed girl says, obviously angry at Chloe for what she's done.

"That girl is worse than Hawk Moth!" Alya says while looking at the blond girl that she calls brat.

Alix points out. "At least half the city has gotten akumatized because of her!"

(Name) looks around for any evil looking butterfly and if she does, she'd be impressed since there is literally crime happening, right now in the city that would hurt anyone. While she does this, students start loudly talking.

Miss Bustier claps her hands. "Students, please, calm down now!" The class immediately silences. "The classroom is not a place for insults and defamation! Marinette, would you come with me, please?"

Marinette is in disbelief, she thinks that she's in trouble. "W-What?"

Miss Bustier opens the door and turns to (Name) who's wondering how the city can be that peaceful. "(Name). I'm relying on you to make sure things don't get out of hand while we're gone."

"Yes, ma'am."

Marinette and Miss Bustier leave the classroom and the class doesn't chatter since they know not to speak loudly while (Name) is in charge. They just respect her like that.

Some minutes later...

'Prepare yourself, the butterfly just made its move.'

(Name) nods and pokes Adrien who's currently in front of her. He turns around.