C47_Sapotis

"We are the dark knights." The twins say in sync as they stand in front of the kitchen door.

(Name) stands there with one raised eyebrow. "And I'm the one in command of the house. Now, scram out of the way, peasants."

"We move for no man!" Mathilda says with her hand on her hip where her plastic saber is. Madeline already has her saber out.

Penelope, their guardian watches them with a smile. The sisters always act like this whenever they watch something they like, and she's honestly jealous. Her brothers never bothered to play with her when she was little.

"I am no man!" (Name) yells and with that they start their sword fight, two against one...

After a long battle, (Name) wins because of her agile movements and superior refle-

"You cheated!" The twins both say interrupting the narration with (Name) probably as the narrator.

"It's not called cheating my dear little sisters, It's called superior strategy. Now I shall go and celebrate my win with a feast!" (Name) says entering the kitchen. The twins pout and cross their arms over their chest.

Madeline peeks in the kitchen. "Don't forget to cook my favourite!"

(Name) looks at her and smiles. "Nope. You lost and so I'll cook whatever I want which is... probably something."

"(Fav. Food)!"

"Nah."

=====

After cooking and playing Among Us where (Name) murdered all her friends who were Adrien, Nino, Franceska, Lavender, Alix, Max, Kim, Juleka, and surprisingly Chloe and Sabrina. She won the game by her superior strategy.

(Name) now lies on her bed. "Good Night, Mirva." She closes her eyes, happy that no akumatizng happened during the day.

"Get up. You have a job to do."

(Name) gets up and blanks stares in front where her balcony is. She gets up to walk towards it with Mirva levitating after her. "I knew this would happen. Okay, where is it?"

"Somewhere around your friend, Alya's apartment." Mirva answers looking at the stars.

"How do you always know the location and the name?"

"I was a being who couldn't be seen long before I became what I am now. Naturally, I fly around when you're asleep, it's get boring staring at you sleep."

"Does that mean you know who Hawk Moth is?"

"Yes, but... unfortunately, you don't so you have a long way ahead of you before you can be free of villains once more."

"Oh..." (Name) stares at Mirva then asks another question. "How do you always know if an akuma appears?"

"Who knows, maybe I have better senses than the others, maybe because I just know or maybe I'm connected to them either way, no one knows." Mirva says looking down at the city. "Oh, look, there they are."

(Name) looks down to what Mirva is talking about. Red little creatures getting out of a car that they recklessly drove all the way there. They remind her of her little sisters when they were still 2 ft short...

"Mirva, let's go."

=====

Once again, Peryton is glad to see Owl. They're now teaming up to evacuate the people before they get run over by a car or something... there's thousand ways to die after all... or get injured since this is a cartoon so apparently they don't show what things actually do to the city and it's people.

"Thanks for the help, Owl! Now go somewhere safe and also-" Peryton gives the school principal with a thumbs up that made him smile proudly at himself. "- You've done well sir Knight Owl!"

"Thank you for letting me help, miss Ailé! I shall now- Owl out! Hoo-hoo!" With that he disappears inside the building where the people he rescued are currently staying.

Peryton starts running when the little creatures tries to tackle and pull her hair. She uses wind to blow them away because she might hurt them seeing that they're children but more devilish like modern spoiled children in our time.

Peryton stops running away from the Sapotis. She holds out her wand as seven of them watch it carefully. Immediately they jump in to take it and that's when she removes one's hat. It disappears.

'So that explains why they disappeared when I blew them away!" The magical girl dances around them as they try to catch her before she uses her wind.

"Bravo, Ailé." Chat says appearing next to Ladybug.

"Thank you. Alright, what do you got?"

"We need to find the original one- two." Ladybug tells her as she uses her yo-yo to remove one of the Sapotis' hat that managed to sneak behind her.

=====

The trio follows one of the creatures that leads them to Pont des Arts bridge where they see the Sapoti clones messing with André and his ice cream stand.

Two of the clones are bouncing on André's back while the rest are eating some ice cream. Peryton quickly comes to André's rescue.

"Hey, don't eat that ice cream or things will get catastrophic!" Chat yells at them and he uses his staff to remove their hats. "We won't be able to destroy all their hats! There's too many of them!"

On the side, Peryton manages to help the legendary ice cream maker out of the place but now, the Sapotis are all trying to take them out. "Miraculous!"

Despite their best efforts, the heroes come to realize that they are going to be outnumbered soon. As a last resort, Ladybug summons her Lucky Charm and receives a teapot.

"A teapot?"

"It's strangely familiar." Ladybug says as Chat Noir and Cerf Ailé start to take down more of the clones while Ladybug tries her Lucky Vision, to no avail. "It's weird. I can't find anything!"

"Hurry up! My kung-fu's not enough!"

"I have my wind. Don't worry." Peryton sends a gust of wind at them but it seems that they've learning, seeing as they're looking for things to keep their hats from blowing away.

Ladybug looks at Peryton then back at the teapot again, thinking of Chat Noir's words. "Of course! I know someone who can help! Gotta go!" She turns to leave.

"Right now? Can't it wait?"

"No, it can't. You two gotta trust me on this one."

"I didn't say I don't trust you. Now go!" Peryton says finally using her ice at the clones.

"Wait! We can't freeze them, what if real pair is among them? What if they were our children...?" Chat Noir asks kicking the creatures away from him.

"Well, then your kicking our 'children' on the face and that's bad parenting, Chat." The said cat suddenly blushes as this, he didn't actually think she'll care about that one word.

The two continue eliminating the clones who keeps multiplying. "Where in hell are they getting their food?!" Peryton yells as she kicks them out of her way.

"I don't even know." Chat says trailing behind the girl as they try to find the food source other than the ice cream that's already gone. "Hey, wanna dance?"

"Huh?"

Chat, like what he's seen in movies, leans on a lamppost in front of the girl like some kind of a Casanova... "Combine powers so we could task out double?"

Peryton sees him as a dork, a cute dork tho. "Sure."

♧♢♡♤

♤I'll just cut the story in half again, I think it's not publishing cause I wrote too much...