C67_Malediktator II

"By the powers vested in me ...I declare this school a demolition site!" Malediktator stops the helicopter above the school and sends the big bubble down towards the group of previously dancing people.

"Come on, students, let's wreck this place!" The principal says and the students start throwing things around, kicking doors out of their hinges, throwing furniture down from the second floor, et cetera.

"Yatta! I'm in the right school!" Amanda says in joy as she films the destruction. Franceska carries her away to a safe classroom before she can continue filming.

"Right! Now, where is that girl, Marinette Dupain-Cheng? I've got a special declaration just for her."

(Name) now as Peryton appears as she floats like a jellyfish in the sky. She thinks wings would be helpful how. "Excuse me? How does your power work?"

Chat Noir also speaks up, standing on one of the helicopter rotors. "That's an interesting question, Ailé but I have another question for you, villain; Do you have a demolition permit for this school?"

"My power works as I command and I don't need a permit. I am Malediktator, the all-powerful supermayor of Paris, and this is my city."

"Paris is our city! It belongs to everyone." Ladybug engages in battle, landing right in front of Malediktator with her yo-yo. He punches but she dodges. Chat Noir hits him on the head with his staff, Malediktator tries to counter, but is too slow.

Meanwhile, Peryton can't attack since they're actually doing great so she's just going to watch and float while waiting if they actually need some help.

Back to the fight, Malediktator eventually succeeds in grabbing Chat Noir's staff and throws him away, though he lands skillfully on his hands and then his feet. Malediktator grabs a wooden bench to try and smash Ladybug, who dodges but does release her hold on Malediktator's wrist.

"By the power vested in me, I declare that your Miraculous are my property!" The villain creates three orbs and sends them after the trio, who dodge them; however, the orbs keep up their pursuit and the heroes flee/fly to the roof.

"It's time we impeach him and declare him powerless!"

"The akuma has to be in his sash." Ladybug tells the two then she uses her special power. "Lucky Charm! An abacus?"

"Team distraction!" Peryton yells knowing that Ladybug needs to make her gears spin to figure out how to use the object.

Chat knows what this means and he leads the attack.

Ladybug suddenly realizes something. "Uh, of course! Guys, wait!" She uses her yo-yo to pull Peryton as she was about to charge with a deadly flame.

Chat is already there, unabl to hear the yell, he's preparing to attack. "Cata-"

"By the power vested in me-" Malediktator does a 180 and hits the boy square in the chest with an orb. "-I declare that you are a cat."

Chat Noir's attitude instantly changes. He starts acting like his namesake. "Meow!" He chases a toilet roll.

Ladybug and Peryton look at him in a horrified expression. "Oh no! Where did that toilet roll came from?"

Audrey finds the blond boy acting like a cat, adorable so she starts petting him much to his liking. "Oh, what a cutie pie! Kitty kitty."

Malediktator walks up to Chat Noir, whose cheek is being stroked by Audrey. As Malediktator approaches, Chat Noir hisses and hides behind Audrey.

The girls watches on, worried that the miraculous might be taken away from the blond boy.