C9_Copycat II

Chat walks inside the studio as quiet as he can. He's have to finish this job by himself so he can prove the girls that he's strong. Cautiously, he reads a note in front of a Maneki-neko on top of a box from Copycat that says, 'Cat's in the bag.'

Suddenly, the boy bursts open and he was expecting boxing gloves so he shields his face with his hands. How wrong he was. It's a pair of shackles instead!

"I did not expect that coming... Well, nothing like a good ol' cataclysm can set me free."

As he prepares to use his ability, a Copycat appears from behind. He places a square object in front of Chat's incoming cataclysm.

"No! I should've tried my strength to break it first!"

"You should have. I don't get why a pathetic fool like you can be a hero. A fool who so easily falls into my trap, I bet you cause the two trouble all the time with that personality of yours."

Copycat takes the blond boy's staff in just in time, Ladybug calls. He informs the girls that he have caught the villain and told them their location.

"I didn't expect that from you but, great job, I guess... Ailé says great job too and we'll be there in thirty seconds." Ladybug tells him.

"Don't come here! It's a trap!" Chat yells it goes unheard as the call has already been disconnected.

"Too late, Chat. You really are pathetic, even Ladybug is surprised how you- me caught a simple minded villain like you. I must say, I'm a better Chat than you ever can be."

Ok, Chat is usually confident and knows what he's worth but this guy is really making him feel like a rat in the gutter.

"Those girls will beat you to death once they know what you really are."

"I know you well too." Copycat brings out the photo of the mage, his muse. "And from now on, she'll love me, not you! And they're too kind to beat someone to death."

"If you knew me then tell me my self worth or why my father is horrible... And if you think that Ailé will never beat you then you're wrong!"

Meanwhile, to the girls:

"I like carrying you like this... it feels like I've done time before. Not like today but like in a different life, you know what I mean?"

Ladybug asks as she glances at the girl she insisted on carrying. She's not amused but her back still hurt from earlier so she doesn't stop her.

"How do we enter the studio?"

"Plunge through the roof and scare the heck out of the villain. I'm pretty sure that's not Chat since this reality won't let him be smart."

"You're a genius. Let's cause chaos."

And so, they caused chaos and destruction. Peryton seems to turn Ladybug into a sadistic person... she doesn't resist her tho.

Smoke clears and the two girls are revealed. Ladybug carries Peryton on her arms as she stands heroically.

After sneezing, Chat expresses his joy. "Hi sisters! Finally good to have you both!" This is the first time he notices how good they looked together. Their expression, with Ladybug smiling and Peryton with a resting bitch face, it's just a beautiful sight for Chat.

Ladybug looks at the two while putting the girl on her feet. "Chat Noir! He really looks like you!"

"Yes, we can see that, Ladybug." The wand wielding girl points out.

Copycat is beyond happy to see his muse but he must control himself for now. "That's because I am me!"

Peryton nods. "And where is his akuma?"