Chapter Twenty-six: Stoneheart

♧♢Third P. O. V.♤♧

TVi studio. Reporter Nadja Chamack updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city. The reporter stands on the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned off the area."

André the mayor speaks on television alongside officer Roger. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Cerf Ailé, Ladybug and Chat Noir. "Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

=====

Collège Françoise Dupont, Alya shows her new friend the blog that she recently made, she hands the phone to Marinette. "Ladyblog and Ailé, bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Ailé and Ladybug! How awesome is that?!" She takes her phone back from the clumsy girl. "Check out the number of views since I posted the video!"

"I get that you trust Ailé but, why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone beings…"

Alya with aura of confident around her. "Ailé and Ladybug along with Chat Noir! They're gonna handle 'em like teams do!"

"But what if Ladybug's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks she is?"

"What are you talking about, girl? Oh, wait. I know what this is about." Marinette gets flustered and scared of what Alya is about to say. "You're scared, but don't be! I've seen them with my own two eyes, girl! The trio, they're real superheroes and they work together! And Ladybug is a true superheroine! She and the others are going to protect us all! I believe in her! I believe in them."

Marinette looks down at her purse where the miraculous is and she is filled with confidence as she walks with Alya. While walking she notices a group gathered around Ivan.

Alix asks to Ivan. "So you really don't remember anything?"

"You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!" Juleka complements.

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!"

"Oh, I'm sorry… I wasn't myself…" Ivan apologizes to the boy feeling embaressed at what he did.

Chloe scoffs at Ivan. "Once a monster, always a monster." If (Name) sees this she's dead by now but since she's not, Chloe does what she wants for now. Hearing Chloe, Ivan becomes furious and marches away as the blond bee continues to make fun of him. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

"How could you say that to Ivan? You're the real Stoneheart."

"Ugh, so I'm the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm, am I? Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was shown on TV, doesn't mean you have to get so high and mighty." Chloe says then blows a bubble gum at Alya.

"You little…"

"Look out, she's angry! She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge muscly monster!" Chloe mocks and this causes Alya to huff walking away from the girl.

Adrien finally arrives at the room and greets his other childhood friend. "Hey, Chloe!"

"Adrikins! You came!" Chloe says and other students see Adrien and rush over toward him, shouting in recognition. "Now, we wait for (Name)."

=====

"Why am I here anyways? Shouldn't your mom be the one to talk to the principal?" Pierre complains making (Name) roll her eyes, they just drove the twins to their new school.