C73_Catalyst

"Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero!"

Luckily, (Name) is already wide awake after that last villian encounter. She's now going to school with Sabrina followed by a very angry Chloe who didn't get invited in the sleepover.

A few minutes later at Collège Françoise Dupont, Lila is on video chat with Miss Bustier's class.

Lila waves at the faces that she don't even like to seeing except for that one particular person who choose to stay at the very back, much to her annoyance. "Hello, everyone!"

"Hi Lila!" Majority of the class greet the girl.

"We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu." Miss Bustier says which urges Lila to tell them of her well written lies.

"It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace."

Marinette, aware of Lila's deceitful nature, attempts to expose her lies. "Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States."

Lila laughs. "I never said he was actually there, Marinette. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents organized the visit-"

Meanwhile, (Name) is wondering what she should do for Heroes' Day that she doesn't notice Lila silently wanting her attention in desperation.

Lila looks back at the faces she doesn't even want to glance at. "I miss you guys so much. It's so hard being away on this magical trip so far from my friends, and especially on Heroes Day."

The class are touched by her words, well not all of them, the other are just following what the majority are doing. Others in the class actually don't know her that much.

"Lila, what good deed are you planning to do on this special day?" The class adviser asks.

"Today I'll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Marinette? Prince Ali is coming back to Achu today, isn't he?"

"Yeah, that's right."

Max questions, "What idea is this, Lila?"

Rose tells the sly fox. "I'm sure it's amazing!"

"Oh, it's nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution. And I'm very optimistic that the prince will jump on board."

A thought suddenly comes on (Name)'s mind; 'You know, they're politicians, they can lie.' But Lila isn't a politician tho.

Miss Bustier and the majority of the class who are less informed are amazed at the girl's work. "That's incredible, Lila! Thank you on behalf of planet Earth."

"Well sure. Superheroes like Ladybug might save lives, but they couldn't care less about the environment, so somebody has to come to the rescue."

'Seems like Ladybug has the most enemies than You or Chat.' Mirva telepathically tells her holder causing her to nod in agreement.

"I'm sure the superhero trio would be very impressed by what you're doing."

"Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm sorry, but it's late here with the time difference. As you can see behind me, the sun's already going down. I have to leave you now. See you soon!"

"Thank you so much for calling us, Lila. And good luck with your project." The teacher says and that's when Marinette bangs her head on the desk causing people to stare but soon turn back to Lila on the screen.