C14_Evillustrator

It's a wonderful day today, the birds are singing and the sky is clear. (Name) just wants to lie down in bed and never get up but she's young and there's always this thing that ruins the young people's lives, especially for introverts: School. It's full of hormone driven teens and teachers who don't act like teachers at all.

Alix will be picking her up so she has to be ready by then. She starts her usual day and minutes later, she's ready to go out.

"Who ate my ice cream?!" Mathilda yells. She made that ice cream so it's special to her and she intended to enjoy every bit of it.

Penelope walks to the kitchen and stares at the open freezer. She points where it is causing Mathilda to look at it. It's her ice cream container. "Please look carefully next time and don't eat ice cream this early." She walks back to the living room.

"What... I swear it wasn't there..." Mathilda says as she takes the ice cream and set it down on the table. She opens it, ready to enjoy the frozen dessert.

(Name) enjoys her tea as she waits for the minutes to pass by. She looks at the ice cream and scoops some with her spoon. It tastes like meat but sweeter... her sister really does like experimenting on food.

"Make your own ice cream." Mathilda says, covering her food.

"Where's Madeleine?"

"She had to go to school early. It's about a project or something."

There is a knock in the door and the girl gulps down her tea before putting it in the sink. She takes her bag and walks to the door. "Alix."

"(Name), Good morning."

(Name) gives her a tiny smile as they begin walking back to school.

A few hours later and (Name) is just peaceful doodling while looking at the teacher. Her hands really need to move so she can't stop them.

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?!" Ms. Mendeleiev causing the students to look over him. "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science."

Thank goodness that wasn't (Name), this made her stop doodling and stare at the blackboard instead to act like she was listening the whole time. She pities the boy and all the other people who are forced to attend a lesson that aren't made for their skills.

"I'm sorry..." Nathaniel apologies quietly.

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!" She doesn't expect the principal to do anything but she's one of the teachers who would send students to the principal's office just so she doesn't have to discipline them.

Nathaniel stands, about to go to the said office but trips over Mylène's bag spilling the contents of his own including his sketchbook and Chloé grabs it. The girl has been curious what he's drawing of.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette!" The blond girl says to the whole class, making fun of the boy. She has to admit, it's a nice drawing but it it'll be out of character for her to compliment it.

"He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" Sabrina says, not it a mean way.

The teacher just watch as the scene unfolds. She's been banned from sending Chloé to the principal's office so there's nothing she can do about it other than stare at them with the expression that would make students, if they're looking at her that is.

"Chloé, stop being jealous and give that back." (Name) she just wants the lesson to end since it isn't her type. She's suppose to be the introverted kid but it seems that she's comfortable with her teacher and this is the result.