C75_Mayura

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!" Prime Queen announces on live Tv.

The army of villains start to chant. "Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!"

"Today shall be known as... Villains Day!"

Akumatized villains on the Eiffel Tower continues to chant the butterfly's name. "Hail Scarlet Moth!" They stop when Scarlet Moth raises his cane.

"Cerf Ailé. Ladybug. Chat Noir. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!"

Back to where the heroes are at Palais de Chaillot rooftop. Peryton is thinking is she should ask Mirva to lend her some of her buddies if they somehow get overpowered.

Ladybug suddenly stands up tall and yells, "Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Ladybug will never hand you over her Miraculous!"

Chat Noir also follow her action and suggests to the butterfly. "And we've got a better idea! You're gonna give us your Miraculous!"

Carapace stands up along with Rena Rouge. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..."

"...but we're a whole team of superheroes!"

Queen Bee stands up next. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

The five then turn to Peryton causing her to also yell at least something to the villain.

"You're ridiculous for fighting someone younger than you and also, no offence but why the hell did the guardian give the miraculous to kids?! You're acting like Dumbledore, making his students fight his battles! But it's cool so it's alright I guess..."

Scarlet Moth laughs maliciously. "Our ages doesn't matter as long as we have our masks on and I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!"

Guitar Villain and Frightningale play thunderous music while the other akumatized villains charge towards the Miraculous Supers.

"And so it begins. The scarlet army is on its way to crush these pathetic Miraculous holders."

Peryton faces her group. "Alright, my dears. Let's get the big fish. I was just going to snipe him but it's a kid's show so, no."

"Let's just break the roles and snipe him." Queen Bee yells.

"No." Ladybug say to the blond girl. "You get into the miraculous business, you follow the rules even if it seems ridiculous."

"Let's get him already!" Rena Rouge tells the group.

"I'll cover you!"

"You can count on me!"

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather makes a huge twister appear.

The Pharaoh yells, "Horus! Give me your wings!" he flies and picks up Princess Fragrance.

"Thunderbolt!" Stormy Weather aims at Ladybug and this gives Peryton the opportunity to freeze her but she's too far for her to de-akumatiza.

"Queen Bee, Pharaoh's pendant!" Ladybug commands the blond girl who hits the Pharaoh's pendant with her spinning top, breaking it and releasing the akuma.

Ladybug captures the akuma. "Rena Rouge! Rescue!"

"Good aim, Chloé!" Rena catches a falling Jalil and then throws her flute at Princess Fragrance's perfume, turning her back into Rose.