C53_Zombizou III

Minutes later...

They've finally arrived at their destination. Chat parks the bus under the Eiffel Tower. He carries Chloe out of the bus. "Stay together and follow me!"

Alya and Nino follow him while Ladybug pulls back her yo-yo, presses the bus' door button and leaps out, trapping Rose, Alix and Juleka inside.

Peryton looks around for anyone who might attack them on the way while following her friends. Being the last one to enter, she closes the door behind her and also freezes it.

Meanwhile, Alya is frantically pushing the elevator button. "Faster, faster!" The elevator doors opens and as fast as they way she pushed the button, she suddenly attacked by zombies that were inside.

"Alya!"

Peryton, Nino, and Ladybug remove zombies from Alya and pin them down. Alya is covered in kiss marks.

"Oh...no!"

"There's nothing we can do for her." Chat enters the elevator, still carrying Chloe. "Come on!"

"He's right." Alya puts her hands on Ladybug's and Peryton's. "Just go, and save us all."

The girls enter the elevator then notices that Nino isn't entering. Nino tips his hat at them as a goodbye and the elevator doors close. "Nino!"

Peryton is wondering how everyone is being dramatic as the elevator ascends. Ladybug hits the elevator door with her fist.

"It's doesn't matter that we're the only ones left... from our group that is, there are probably other smart people out there..."

Meanwhile, the other smart people out there:

Kagami is still wearing her fencing suit along with the other students while they walk around, using the apocalypse as a training to be more graceful on their feet. - They're doing well.

Lavender and Franceska along with their team, having tea cause it's wrong to hurt the zombie even if their zombies so they just stay indoors. - They're fine.

Madeline trying to hold back Matilda who wants to use her weapons on the 'zombies'. Matilda, like her older sister, is enjoying this event. -They're semi-fine.

Nathaniel who's inside his room, enjoying the silence of less cars moving around while he draws. - He's well.

Some guy on his tree house while eating ice cream that he too for free cause it's the apocalypse and you don't need to pay.

Back to the trio, plus Chloe.

"We can fix this." Chat tells his team- although he knows that Peryton is enjoying this, Ladybug doesn't look good tho so he's trying to cheer her up.

"Only the best remain." Chloe tells them.

Moments later...

"If I kiss the zombies, would they turn back into human?" Chat asks and the two girls groans. Peryton chuckles at this tho.

Elevator doors then open.

"Straight ahead. Gustave Eiffel's office!" Ladybugs tells them and opens door. Upon opening the door, the heroes and Chloe are swarmed by zombies.

Ladybug dodges, Peryton floats away, but Chat Noir has trouble. He tosses Chloe just before he is hit by the zombies.

Chloe shrieks, and the girl in red catches her, then throws her into Gustave Eiffel's office, locking the door.

Chat Noir is holding zombies back. He has kiss marks on his face. The girls notices this.

"I'll just stay here and chill, girls. I can't believe this happens again but it's what the director wants so I'll just die then." The cat chuckles. "You girls can fix this. So go!"