C82_Weredad

Late at night, Gigantitian is causing havoc throughout Paris looking for some cake.

"I have some business tomorrow... there needs to be a day and night shift." Peryton stands atop of a building. She never gets this tired back at her home country even if there were more villains there. Her superhero team are one of the 10 teams there, that's why. Good thing there's only one mastermind in Paris.

"Tiki spots on!" Marinette yells somewhere near, unaware that her teammates or someone else might hear her or she probably wants Peryton to know who she is. Ladybug jumps next to the girl later on.

"Oh. Hi, Ladybug, where did you come from?"

The girl in red smiles. "Nowhere."

Peryton nods, she's too tired to warn her partner about the dangers right now. She faces the once again Akumatized baby. "That reminds me, have you watched 'Girl from n-"

"Yo!" Chat Noir lands next to the girls with a girl on his face. He looks like a very energetic child right now. "Wassup ladies?!"

"What's up with you?" Ladybug asks the black cat.

"I'm just happy." The blond boy replies. He drunk coffee and soda at the same time earlier because he accidentally started watching one of those shows that you must finish in one night or it'll bother you the next day.

Talking is over and they have to take care of the villain's puppet for today. To save the author from writing a very long fighting scene, Ladybug calls upon her lucky charm immediately.

She receives a giant plastic doughnut. It falls on her and she struggles to hold it up. Peryton and Chat quickly helped her offer the fake food to the baby.

"Is this safe, what if the baby chokes on it?" Chat asks in worry for the baby's health.

"Only one way to find out." Ladybug tells her partners. She yells at Gigantitan who was walking away from them. "We have doughnut!"

"Cake!" Gigantitan takes the doughnut and tries to eat it. Realizing it's not real, he throws it through the wall of Marinette's room. "Not cake!"

"Yeah. It's a doughnut!" Ladybug yells after the baby who was walking away from them.

"August! Please calm down." August's mother who have been running to chase up to her baby finally arrives. "I didn't expect my first baby to end up like this!"

Peryton approaches the woman while the other two try to get the baby back to normal. "Ma'am, relax let us take care of this. We promise to keep him safe."

"Hawk Moth chooses his victims by their negative emotions right? What if I let him choose me so I can hunt them down for you." August's mother asks nicely before looking at the camera. "How dare he did this to my baby?! Again!"

"I would let you if the show would allow me."

"Thank you."

"Miraculous Ladybug!"  August is deakumatized in midair and falls into Ladybug's arms. She picks up his pacifier and hands him to his mother.

"My baby!" August's mother cradles her baby while August just giggle and enjoys his mother's embrace. "Let's go and thank you again, heroes. I hope you catch the guy who's been turning my baby into Gigantitan."

Chat Noir bows. "Anytime, ma'am."

The woman smiles and walks away from them while Baby August waves goodbye.

"Well, I have to blast out of here too. Bug out!"

The two childhood best friends now stand on the street, it's weird enough that there's not much people but that's how they like it.