C56_Style Queen

"Okay. Give me colors: purple/violet, black, green, brown, red, pink, and white." (Name) says thinking of her heroine outfits's main colours. She looks out to the window as they pass by buildings.

(Check Miiyukooo's artbook for the official Peryton look.)

"That's a lot, but alright." Adrien says checking his phone for the meanings of the colors mentioned. The faint car's engine can be heard in the background as they sit comfortably on their chair. "Here it is;

The energy of red with the calm of blue combine to create violet/purple, a color that inspires reflection and self awareness. It is the color of the sensitive, compassionate intuitive soul - the introvert. Also, it is associated with royalty, nobility, ceremony, mystery, transgression and spirituality. It also symbolizes both wisdom and enlightenment, it is a strong indicator of imagination. Overuse of this can invoke irritability and arrogance.

The color of mystery. It covers, hides and implies that there is a barrier. A strong and powerful color, black is formal and sophisticated, sexy and secretive. It is the color of things that are scary and evil. Black conveys pessimism and a lack of hope. While black has many negative associations, it is a colour that signifies power and control. It is considered unfriendly and intimidating, yet still refined, elegant and confident. Black is helpful to other colours, being a strong contrast and making them stand out more.

The color of growth and health. Think of nature and see green in all its glory expressing renewal and life. Green has a strong association as a refreshing and peaceful color. It evokes feeling of abundance and a plentiful environment while providing a restful and secure feeling. The prosperity signified by green can be negatively perceived as materialistic and possessive.

The color of the earth. Stability and a solid foundation is the message that emanates from the color brown. This color relates to things that are natural and simple. Brown is thought to be dull, but is reliable and wholesome. Although frugal and stingy, brown is a color of safety and quiet confidence; warm and reassuring. Sadly, brown is among the least favourite colors, but conveys honesty and sincerity. On its own, brown seems unsophisticated, but when combined with others can become quite elegant.

Red is the color of fire and blood. It is associated with excitement, energy, passion and sexuality. It can symbolize desire, power, speed and strength. On the other hand, it stands for aggression, danger, violence and war. Many of us consider red as a color of love, but in fact it is more related to the excitement of falling in love and awaking passion for the other person.

The passion of red combined with the purity of white create this color associated with love, tranquillity and femininity. Pink has associations with tenderness and nurturing while conveying a sense of safety and even vulnerability. Seeing the world through 'rose (pink) colored glasses' is holds a negative connotation as being associated with being unrealistic and overly optimistic.

White symbolizes light, power, elegance, death and mystery. It is strongly associated with cleanliness, purity, and safety."

"Neat." Madeline says from where she's sitting. Adrien just realized that the twins where with them in the whole ride. He was too lost on the conversation with the eldest sister.

"Add yellow on that." The oldest of the three sisters says.

Adrien raises an eyebrow. "Yellow?"

(Name) lifts her right hand that's closest to the boy. She pats his hair and that's when the blond boy realized it, with a blush on his face. He thought she was talking about Chloe. He looks down on his phone to read the meaning of the color.