Chapter Thirty-Six: Antibug

♧♢Third P.O.V.♤♡

"UGHHH! Why in hell? Why in this bloody world?! Why!? Why?!" (Name) yells while punching her pillow. She's currently in her former home in (home address).

"Alright, Hotshot, what's happening in your brain this time?" The music hero named Melody, asks appearing beside her friend who looks frustrated and heartbroken. "Who hurt you?"

(Name) with her head burried in her pillow, raises her hand and points.

Melody looks at the one she's pointing at and finally came in a realization. She looks at her friend, she sympathize with her so she rubs her on her back trying to make her feel better.

(Name) finally looks up from the pillow with her tear stained face. She sniffs. "Why does it happen to us? Why am I so gullible?! I wish I had no heart at all..."

"Oh dearie, it all happens to us." Melody says with a nostalgic smile.

(Name) looks at the one she pointed at, the one that's been watching her this whole time. She stands up from her bed so she can touch their hand that didn't know how to hold her.

(Fav. fictional character) stares at her with their smile, hoping to calm the girl down. But they can't do anything else, after all they're just posters hanging on the girl's wall.

"Why do we fall for fictional characters?" (Name) asks gently touching the face on her wall, the one that made her smile, the one that made her laugh, the one-

"BwaHAHAHA!"

(Name) and Melody quickly turned their attention to (Name)'s slightly opened door to hear the three male laughing like hyenas.

Melody kicks the door and the one closest to it quickly scrambled away from it to avoid being smashed to oblivion. The singer glared at the trio who still didn't stop laughing.

"I... I... THOUGHT! BWAHHA!" Pierre, the oldest of the group yelled while clutching his stomach. "I THOUGHT YOU GOT HEARTBROKEN BY YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING!"

(Name) doesn't have a boyfriend. In her opinion, she can't have those kinds of relationship while in school because she know herself better and herself didn't fall for any boy because of her falling in love with fictional characters all the time.

The girl who have been crying and looking heartbroken suddenly calls out her kwami. After transforming, she freezes the three and they finally stopped laughing. She de-transforms and Mirva goes back to her happy place.

Melody with her hands on her hip, smirks at the boys inside the ice. "Hmp! Serves them right." Suddenly the ice begins melting faster than you can say: metamorphosis.

"And my invention saves the day again." Anima the genius of the group also know as Edward, proudly says showing the ones in the room his new invention. He then chuckles again then finally calms down.

"You boys are heartless." Melody comments. "Didn't you see we were in an emotional state?"

"Yeah but you gotta admit, it's funny." Gravity a.k.a Henry tells then while wiping the tears of laugher from his face.

(Name) glares at them with arms crossed on her chest. "Why did you even come here in the first place?"

Pierre stands straight and faces his comrades. "Oh yeah, We got another mission. It seems like Victor and his colleges decided to bomb the school from the north."

Henry takes over. "Their objective is to eliminate their elementary teacher who aggressively made them memorize the science book, let them perform in front, and if they fail to do so, humiliation will come to them in the form of that teacher saying bullcrap to them while they stand in front."