Chapter Twenty-seven: Animan

♢♡Third P. O. V.♡♤

(Name) walks beside Rose and Juleka, they're talking about ribbons and all the uses of it when Adrien with Nino not far behind runs to them. The girls stop walking and talking to listen to what to boy have to say.

"(Name), wanna come to the zoo with us?" Adrien speaks first to ask the girls after taking a breath. "You girls can come too, if you want."

The three girls look at each other mentally speaking to each other until Rose drags Juleka away telling them that they're going somewhere leaving (Name) with the boys.

"Why can't we go with her?" Juleka asks when they're out of earshot. Rose stops walking unknowingly stopping beside a tailoring shop where the ribbons are.

"But what if Adrien wants to ask her on a date?" Hearing this, Juleka frowns and her best friend notices.

"But what if he doesn't? We don't even know if he's her type..."

"Do you... do you have a crush on her?" Rose with a big smile asks coming into a realization and Juleka feels her face go red and hot like fire so she turns around to face a wall so she can hide it from her best friend.

"...Yes..." Knowing that she can't lie to her best friend she answers and Rose let's out a squeal of excitement hugging her best friend.

Meanwhile, (Name) turns to where the sound came from while she's walking beside Adrien when she heard the girl squeal away from their location which causes her to smile thinking they found the new shop that she was gonna show them before the left her.

•••••

"So, we're just gonna hide here? And are you sure Marinette heard it right cause to me it looks like she's waiting for you." (Name) wearing an earpiece questions in a whisper as she and Adrien hide behind the bushes looking at the two persons on the bench.

"Yeah, let's stay here for awhile until he can successfully get the girl and of course she understood what I said... probably." Adrien answers unsure taking a glance at the girl beside him.

"Uh, hey, Nino! Uh, isn't Adrien with you?" They hear Marinette say from the earpiece.

"The nerves got to him." The (color) haired girl comments looking at the nervous Nino from where she is.

"Tell her you'll both be better off without me." Adrien tells Nino from his earpiece.

"We'll be better off without me."

(Name) facepalms before telling her advice to her friend. "Nino, just chilax bro."

"Uh, without him. I mean, we don't need Adrien to hang out at the zoo..."

"Of course we do, you dumb-oh I mean, wasn't he supposed to come? Don't you wanna wait for him?" Marinette answers covering up her mistake.

Adrien covers the earpiece and looks at (Name) who also did the same. "Are you hearing what I'm hearing? I swear, I made sure to deliver the message that Nino is the date loud and clear."

"Well... as you know Marinette has a huge crush on you so I don't think that will just go away."

"We have to at least try for the guy." Adrien uncovers his earpiece so he can talk to Nino again. "Tell her you want to be alone with her."

Nino whispers to the two on his earpiece. "Not yet!"

"What was that?"

Nino agrees at what Marinette suggested. "You're right, we'll wait."

Adrien panics from the earpiece. "No! What are you talking about? Don't wait for me, I'm not coming!" They watch as Nino stands there, still very nervous.