C15_Evillustrator II

Back at the hotel...

Knock! Knock!

"Who could that be..." Chat asks as he open the door to find (Name). "(Name)! Nice to see you. Please come in." The boy says as he leads her on the couch. "And before you ask, no. Chloé and I aren't dating. She's not my type and I'm single."

"Ew. Get out of her face. Now help me with this project, this is not in my interest territory, therefore I have no motivation to do it."

"You're lazy." (Name) says as looks at the messy table filled with papers that wasn't there minutes ago. Chat nods at what the girl says in agreement as he sits beside her.

"Easy for you to say since you're working as a group! Those selfish brats left me to do this alone. Seriously, Dupain-Cheng is a bad influence." Chloé says as she hands the paper to Chat so he can answer it. Chat Noir, are you any good at particle physics?"

"Oh, this cat's got particle physics in the back."

"Ah! Great! You two be my groupmates now!" She gives him a pen and paper so he can write it. "Now, make it sound purr-fect for my presentation. (Name), draw these!"

"No problem." Just as he's about to write, his staff rings he frowns seeing when he hears that it's Ladybug. "Hello... You can't just fly out of here, take Ailé with you, and then decide to make cat calls, Ladybug!"

"I'm sorry, that wasn't cool. But you can leave Chloé. I need you and Ailé to protect this girl instead. Her name is Marinette. Really cute, isn't she? The Evillustrator is in love with her, and promised not to harm Chloé as long as Marinette comes to his birthday party."

"Make it beautiful!" Chloé commands as she watches (Name) draw what she asked for.

Chat closes the phone, and turns to Chloé. "Seems that our fun time is over. Sorry about the project but hero duty calls and I'm sure your groupmates will come around." He takes (Name)'s hand and kisses it. "I had a nice time with you, my lady."

Chloé rolls her eyes at the blond boy's actions. Now she has less people to work on the presentation.

"And also, you're out of danger so I'll see ya! Later!"

"Later?! What about my presentation?"

"Be kind and call your groupmates or maybe tell your teacher about it... Chat out!" He jumps out of the building after that.

(Name) also stands up after colouring her drawing. She turns to Chloé after pretending to read something on her phone. "Chloé, I'm sorry but tantine Penelope wants me home. I'll go and tell Marinette and Sabrina to help you."

"What? You can't leave me too!"

"You know how tantine is. She'll probably do something horrible if I'm not there."

"Fine. Leave me on my misery..."

"I'll call you later."

Peryton stands on a random building as her wand automatically folds into a rectangular object. Chat is calling her.

"Yes?"

"Ladybug says we have to protect a girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng... do you know where she lives?"

"Wait..." Peryton let's seconds pass to make it look like she's searching or something. "Her social media says it. I'll see you there."

"I'll be waiting. Ciao!"

Marinette opens her front door, reading to greet Peryton and Chat but finds Sabrina instead. "Lov- Oh! Sabrina! You scared me, I thought you were someone." She looks behind the girl in hopes of seeing her partners.