C49_Syren

"Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Ladybug, Cerf Ailé, Chat Noir and their new friend, Rena Rouge, are already on the spot."

====

Somewhere in Paris, Chat Noir is currently being chased by two black panthers. Peryton and Ladybug watch him beside the van.

"Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins, would ya?" He jokingly asks while Rena Rouge jumps along roofs to a vantage point above the street.

She plays her flute. "Mirage!" An energy ball appears, she then throws it and large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers.

"How about some tasty chops, instead?" Chat leaps away with his staff.

The panthers fall for the illusions they walk to it when one of the panthers steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther step on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads them into the back of a van. Ladybug shuts the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. Civilians cheer Ladybug, Peryton, Chat Noir and Rena Rouge standing on the edge of a roof.

Chat Noir holds up a fist for a fist bump. "Pound i-" He looks back at Ladybug and Rena Rouge running away. He turns to Peryton for answers. "Where are they going?"

"Rena's about to transform back." Ladybug yells to them.

Chat crosses his arm on his chest. "So you're allowed to know her true identity, but we're not?"

Ladybug explains. "Because I have to get her Miraculous back."

"So what's our role, then? The ones who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from me?" He turns to the girl beside him. "You're not hiding anything from me too, are you?"

"Sure."

"What does t-"

Rena Rouge's miraculous flashes and she points at it, interrupting the blond boy. "We really gotta jam."

Ladybug turns to her two partners. "Okay, I'll talk to him about it."

"Him? Who's him?"

"Uh...when the time is right, I promise." With that Ladybug departs with Rena Rouge.

Frustrated, Chat declares to himself. "I hate secrets."

"Would you look at the time. I'll have to go too." Peryton says after looking up to the sky.

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"What?" Before he can get an answer, Peryton one again disappears with a puff of pink smoke. The boy groans thinking that the girl knows something, too.

=====

"Sweet! You're here!" Alix greets (Name) who just arrived. They're currently outside the theater with Kim, Mark of, and Max.

"Well, I promised after all." She smiles making the shorter girl look away to hide her blush.

Kim looks around looking for the blond bee. "Is Chloe here?"

Max laughs handing (Name) her ticket. "Chloe watching Mecha Monkey vs. Cyber Shark 3? I think your swimming cap's on too tight, Kim." Kim takes off his swimming cap, and hands it to Max.

Alya then runs up, panting. "Ah, let me guess -" She also takes two tickets from Max. "Marinette hasn't arrived yet?"

In truth, (Name) is actually suspecting Alya to be the Fox heroine because who's to choose as a superhero than your trusted best friend? She and Alix enter the theater.