C17_Rogercop

Here comes career day and the two (Last Names) are explaining the father's job. Although they're both nervous, they still go on without actually looking nervous.

"And that's how we made Bella Blume successful. Through hardwork and determination." Arthur (Last Name) explains it a charismatic way that no one even suspected of ever feeling nervous inside.

The students and parents alike clap as they go back to their seat. They both let out a sigh of relief once they finally did. Good thing it's at the very back, just the way they like it.

"I think we did good."

"Yes, your mother would be proud."

(Name) thinks back to her mother. She would have no problems speaking in public since she's more extraverted than the both of them.

"I guess Gabriel is still holed up. I'm seriously worried about that guy." Arthur says and (Name) follows what he's looking on to see Adrien who's looking sad.

Marinette's father finishes talking and she starts dispensing free croissants to all her classmates.

Arthur nudges his daughter as she thanks Marinette for the bread. "You should talk to him."

"What should I say?"

"What you think empathetic people would say."

"Okay." (Name) hands her bread to her father before sitting next to her friend. "Hey. What's up?"

Adrien just takes a breath and lean on her. He doesn't have the mood to speak right now. He's feeling jealousy from the people her with their family... He feels stupid and sad for being the only one to not have a parent. He wishes he never attended at all.

(Name) searches for helpful things on her mind and the only thing that pops up are hugging him or offering to leave this place. Maybe a hug and go somewhere even if they have class?

The girl lets out a sigh and decided to side hug him cause jealousy from the others on both sides. She prepares to offer him to leave the place but then, Chloé speaks.

"I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!"

"Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!" Marinette responds to her rival. There like the stereotypical cat and dog who fight whenever they're near each other. People can feel it from miles away.

"Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch!" Alya's mother says after her presentation.

Students applauding, (Name) would be too if she wasn't comforting her friend. Meanwhile, Marinette trips on Chloé's bag.

"Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman. Officer Roger!" The teacher says and the people in the room applaud.

"I've been a police officer for 15 years, and I firmly believe that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty."

Chloé suddenly lets out a very loud gasp earning her the classes attention before yelling, "My bracelet! It's gone! I had it a second ago. You! You stole it!" She accuses Marinette.

"What? What are you talking about?! What do I even need it for!"

"Jealousy, obviously. You 'accidentally' tripped on my bag so you could steal my bracelet!" She looks at Roger, the policeman. "You're a policeman! Arrest her!"

Arthur thought this was gonna be a boring day and boy he didn't expect it for a teenage girl to start putting another teenager behind bars. "Interesting... you can't just do that."