C59_Queen Wasp II

Somewhere in the Métro tunnels, Queen Bee is screaming as she is pushed by the metro. Peryton with Ladybug and Chat Noir are running atop the train to reach the front.

Chat looks over the front edge of the train with the two girls to see Queen Bee. "Need a helping paw?"

Queen Bee's whole body is shaking thanks to the sleepers. She looks on ahead since can't really look anywhere and replies to the hero. "Sto-o-op sta-aring! Can't you se-e-e you're distracting me-e-e??"

Ladybug seeing that she seriously needs help, scolds the blond girl. "This is not a playground! I'll slow it down as much as I can. Find a way to stop it!" She then runs off leaving Peryton and Chat with the blond girl.

Peryton nods at the boy before running back to the entrance of the train so she can carefully. Upon seeing her, the people start to cheer. "Okay, everyone! When the train stops, we have to be out calmly."

Moments later, Chat Noir appears beside her, the people cheer again. "Thanks for your co-operation, people. Please, keep on being pawsome and evacuate the station like she said."

"What a hectic day. I thought was going to relax but turns out there's more." Peryton tells the blond boy as they guide the people to get out.

Chat Noir agrees. "Yeah. What are we going to do about her?" He gestures Chloe who's currently talking to the news crew.

"You're welcome. It was nothing. I was merely-" She is suddenly interrupted by Ladybug who comes running in the scene.

"Queen Bee! This was your doing!"

Queen Bee smiles feeling proud at herself and also misinterpreting Ladybug's words. "Oh, Ladybug, you're too kind! This was teamwork. Oh, how amazing is this⁈ We're a team now!"

The girl in red feeling the anger and the dislike for her rival, proceeds to scold her. "You're the one who paralyzed the metro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation just to make yourself look good!"

"Who cares? We saved them, didn't we?"

A passenger yells on the background. "Completely irresponsible!"

"So my coffee jelly got spilled because of you..." Another one in the crowd adds.

Nadja continues the interview. "Queen Bee or rather, Chloe Bourgeois. We're on the air with your mother, Audrey Bourgeois. Audrey, do you have anything to say, live, on TV?"

They reveal, Audrey who's communicating through the tablet. Her expression shows that she doesn't give a care of this. "What? Regarding my daughter's ineptitude? I think it speaks for itself, doesn't it?"

Meanwhile, Ladybug is angrily demanding for the Miraculous. "Chloe. Give me back your Miraculous."

"Finders keepers, losers wheepers."

Chat Noir gasps at what he's heard. "Did you... lose a Miraculous⁈"

"Uh..." Ladybug takes Peryton and Chat Noir by the hand to lead them away from camera. She whispers, "Listen, Chat, you lost a Miraculous once, too!"

"Well, I haven't. That's really irresponsible, Ladybug. If we don't take it back soon, I'm afraid Hawk Moth might use her on us." Peryton says and Ladybug starts to feel irresponsible when she hears this.

Ladybug let's out a sigh and bows her head to her partners. "Fine. Okay, I admit, it was irresponsible of me... I forgot to pick it up... but I have a valid reason for that!"

"Um..." Chat Noir manages to get the girls' attention. They turn to where he's looking to see Queen Bee running up the stairs.

Ladybug quickly tries to stop the girl so she can get back at trying to take the miraculous. "Queen Bee- Chloe, wait! Chloe!" She disappears without looking back.