Goodbye

(For old readers, not the kind of goodbye you probably think and also this is the first chapter of the heavy edited book. New readers, the book might look like chaos to you so just think of them as one-shots and hopefully you'll be fine and now on the story:)

(Name) stands in front of her friends in the city's park. She's leaving today and going back to her childhood home–Paris, France. Her parents told her and her little sisters that they will be staying at their aunt's home for a little while.

If I say little while then I mean a whole school year or longer if she decides to get married there...

"We'll miss you." Melody, the girl you can call the fashionista or mean girl friend, is the first one to hug her. She considered (Name) her sister and she's heartbroken that she had to let her go. "I wish I could go with you but, alas, the city needs sweet melody to sing them to sleep... I promise I'll come visit you. I wish I have said this before but you're the the best thing that's happened to me."

"This is weird, you should get emotional once in a while." (Name) hugs back with a smile. This is the first time she hugged her friend back, she never did before because it felt awkward but she still gets the warm feeling everytime Melody hugs her.

"Okay, Melody, you can let her go now." Henry, the introverted emo friend, tells the girl. He smiles at the girl. "You know, I'm not afraid to push you just so I can get a hug from my friend."

Everyone knows he's seriously going to do that so Melody let's go.

"Geez, Henry, chill. Be a stereotypical male for once would ya." Melody ruffles the boy's hair with a chuckle.

The stereotypical rich mean boy turned friend who's named Edward watches as Henry and (Name) do their dramatic goodbyes. He rolls his eyes at the display he's watching. "Wow. Her plane is almost taking off and you're still holding her back." He never really get why people have to have these kind of moment when they can just talk to them on the phone later when they're gone.

"We're poor, Edward, we don't have any private jet that can take us to another country whenever we want to see our friend." Melody jokes with a mix of annoyance.

Melody and Edward have been fighting since they've met due to Melody thinking that all rich people are trash since she grew up in a society where the rich people mostly look down on people like her.

Edward also never got along with her before because he thought that all people just want to be friend with him because of his position and also he was also like other stereotypical rich people: he used to look down on people who don't have the same power as him.

Edward snickers, about to say something that can cause a big fight in the park they're in. Before that can happen, (Name) ends her dramatic goodbyes with Henry and quickly gives Edward a hug to shut him up.

"Bye, Edward. Don't be mean to Melody."

"Whatever, midge." Like a stereotypical tsundere, the boy blushes and forgets what he was about to say. He just blushes and doesn't hug back it's because never been hugged before so he doesn't know how to react to this.

"Oh look, Henry, he's blushing!" Melody teases the boy.

Instead of joining in the fun, Henry brings out his phone and takes a picture. "This is going to the photo album."

"Or the school paper." Melody adds.

"Why would it be there?" Mathilda, who has been sitting on the bench with her twin this whole time, asks.

Melody pats the twins by their hair. "Because some people are interested in Edward, sweetie."

(Name) let's go and pats Edward's cheek. "Okay, Mathilda and Madeline, it's your turn to say goodbye."