C38_The Collector

(Name) is just skating on her way to school, doing the tricks Alix has shown her before. Suddenly her phone from her pocket, rings.

"Hi Adrien, what's up?"

"I don't think... I don't think I'm coming to school again. I guess you'll have to visit me at home." Adrien from the phone chuckles sadly from the other side.

The girl furrows her eyebrows. "What happened?"

"You know that book I showed you in the library? I lost it... father is completely disappoint on me. I don't know what to do."

"I'll find it for you."

"No no it's okay."

"Okay, I'll find it to... to restore your honor."

"Wait, you don't have t-"

"Bye Adrien, I love you. I promise I'll get you back!" (Name) hangs up when she sees that she arrived at her school. She's determined to find the book.

=====

On the other side, Adrien blushes at what he's heard even though she's been saying that since they were little kids. He smiles and holds the phone on his chest while he lays on his bed. He glances on the side to see Plagg looking at him. "What?"

"Someone's in love with the girl."

"Shut up." Adrien turns his back on the kwami, still blushing with a smile. He looks at the portrait of him and (Name). "I've always been in love with her..."

Plagg puts down his cheese and places both his hands on his cheeks. "Awwww... Ew. That is gross." He picks up his cheese and proceeds to eat it.

=====

Upon entering the room, (Name) hears her name being called by a blond who she knows all too well followed by the girl with glasses. "(NAME)!!!!" They come running towards her and tackle her on the ground.

"Hey! You're gonna crush her." (Name) hears someone say in worry before she gets pulled from under the two by a worried Alix and Juleka.

Sabrina apologizes, unlike Chloe who tries to hug the girl once more. "I'm sorry! We're just really worried!"

"Huh? What for?"

"Amanda sent me this." Alya appears and shows her a video with akumatized Lila entering through her balcony and a moment after that Chat quickly jumps in followed by Ladybug. The girl puts down her phone and looks at (Name) in worry. "Are you okay?"

"Thank you for your worry, I'm all right and who's Amanda?"

Alya unlocks her phone again and showing (Name) a blog other than her own. "Yeah, the Cerf Ailé superfan."

"Oh, almost forgot about her." She then turns to Chloe who is being blocked by the face with Juleka's hand to prevent her from coming any closer. "And Adrien can't come to school anymore."

"What?!" As if cue, Chloe recieves a message along with Nino. They both checked their phones and gasp. "Oh no!"

"Apparently his daddy-o grounded him for losing an important book." Nino informs the rest of the class after reading the message.

"(Name)! Comfort me!" Chloe yells pushing the ones in her way and once again clinging on the girl while crying. "This is a terrible tragedy!"

Marinette enters the classroom to see Chloe, who looks like she's enjoying her position of hugging the girl while Sabrina tries to comfort her. "What's up with her?"

"Adrien's never coming back to school! Ever! Oh..."

"Chloe, you're being dramatic." Alya says in annoyance rolling her eyes at the girl. She's annoyed at the loudness and annoyed at the clinginess of the blond.