Chapter Twenty-nine: Pixelator

^That's what I think Peryton looks like

^That's what I think Peryton looks like. She's either the old holder or the present one.
☆She's suppose to chubby idk what happened tho.

♧♢Third P. O. V.♡♢

In Le Grand Paris. Ms. Bustier's class is having a work experience. "Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel." (Name) nods to the teacher listening to her then blocks the incoming pillow with her own before throwing it to Alix and Ivan. "You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class."

After a series of pillow fights (Name) finally escaped the pillow war just to be pulled by Chloe and now she's standing next to her watching as Chloe hands her father the assignment.

The door opens when the Mayor was reading the assignment for the two best friends named Alya and Marinette and here comes Jagged Stone, his pet crocodile named Fang, and Penny Rolling his assistant. The assistant starts to ask for a luxury suite room. "Jagged would like to check into your most luxurious suite."

Jagged Stone mentions his beloved, cold blooded pet. "And Fang better get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the one in that hotel across the street."

"We have everything you need, Ms. Fang. Even a state-of-the-art entertainment center!" The mayor says thinking that Fang might have been the lady.

"Fang's my crocodile." The rockstar points at Fang the giant reptile.

"Mr. Stone, we have everything you require for your... Fang. Would he, um... enjoy a bubble bath?"

"Crocodiles don't like bubble baths. That dries their scales out!"

(Name) watches them interact in the background then turns to see someone quietly enter the hotel, and Fang also sees him and follows him. The guy is about to take pictures when he notices the croc and gets scared at this naturally.

"Oh, no. Not him again."

"Remember me, Mr. Stone? Vincent Aza! Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds! Come on, please! I'm your biggest fan!" The fan named Vincent says.

"I know, you've been to my last 36 shows. But we are not friends."

'I feel something bad is gonna happen... I'll just stand by just in case.'

"There! Look into the lens!"

"Didn't you hear Mr. Stone? You still haven't got it, have you?" The assistant forcefully gets Vincent out of the hotel. "No photos!"

'Well I better see if anyone needs helping.' (Name) says leaving the scene. After just a moment of working Juleka and Rose the kwami informs her about the newest villian.