C57_Style Queen II

As (Name) is getting comfortable in her seat, the messege she expected came to her.

'You know what happens.' Mirva, who's beside Plagg telepathically tells (Name). She's talking about Audrey's anger.

'I'll stay here for awhile and observe her abilities.' (Name) says as Adrien appears and starts showcasing the hat Marinette has made.

Suddenly, Style Queen materializes. Everyone is startled especially Marie whose sitting next to (Name).

"Eugh. I can't say I'm a fan of her... everything." Marie speaks, loud enough for the people near her to hear while looking at the villainess' outfit.

Penelope flicks her on the forehead. "We don't judge people with different tastes."

"Oh, Penny... we absolutely can, especially her." Marie says and (Name) along with the twins nods at this

Back to the Style Queen. "A fashion show without the queen of style? Glitteraly unacceptable! Where is that ungrateful Gabriel Agreste? I demand that he kneels before me!"

Adrien boldly answers the villainess. "My father isn't here!"

"Well then. If fashion-disaster daddy isn't here, I'll just have to settle for Agreste Junior! You're fired!" She shoots a gold dust at Adrien and turns him into a golden statue on the spot. The crowd panics.

(Name) covers her mouth and the only thing that's playing in her brain is: 'You're so golden! You're so golden! I'm out of my head and I know that you're scared cause hearts get broken!'

(Name) removes her hand that's cover her mouth... she chuckles and her relatives look at her. "Hell... I'm a horrible friend." This is what she said before the crowd start to panic and flee.

(Name) blends on the people them runs somewhere to transform into her alter ego. She takes a very long and relaxing time before arriving later to find Style Queen and Ladybug already battling.

Style Queen shoots out a beam of gold, Ladybug tries to block it, but the recoil is too much, she falls backwards. The villainess laughs in an evil manner like any classic evil doer would do. She holds her glowing wand out towards Ladybug's face. Peryton gets ready to use her barrier to protect the girl.

Chloe suddenly speaks up. "Mom! Uh— Style Queen! If you want to find Gabriel Agreste, I know where he lives. You can take care of Ladybug later, she's worthless anyway."

"Hmm... It's not a completely idiotic idea." The villainess smashes her wand on the ground and Adrien's statue crumbles and gets sucked into the wand. She then flies away as gold dust, taking her daughter with her.

Peryton runs beside Ladybug. She pulls her up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. We need to get to Gabriel Agreste's fast... and also save his son."

Peryton prepares her wand. "This calls for teleportation." She flicks her wand and a familiar pale pink smoke covers them. When it clears up, they find themselves in front of the Agreste Mansion.

"Amazing... I thought it was only for secretly escaping..." Ladybug says looking around.

"I finally got my kwami to teach me teleportation." Peryton says as she start to walk to where the villainess... She let's out a sigh when she sees Style Queen flying out with Chloe again. "I'm out of mana for teleportation. It's feetmoble time."

A few minutes later...

"Hurry up! Adrikens is crumbling! (Name) will kill me if this blondie disappears." Chloe yells at the heroines as she desperately tries to free her friend but with no luck.