C5_Mr. Pigeon II

At Le Grand Paris Hotel, the girls step out of the elevator and into a dining hall with large glass windows overlooking the view.

Peryton walks up to the window to admire the view.

"Great, We can get a much better view from up here." Ladybug says walking beside the girl. "Odd, pigeons are flying in the same you direction. We better go follow them."

Just then the elevator dings and opened to reveal Chat Noir. "Shall we?"

"Just in time." Ladybug says before stepping inside the elevator again.

The girls don't even know why they're here in the first place but she follows them back to the elevator anyways.

Once outside, the heroes follow the birds who leads them to the Grand Palais.

Peryton doesn't know if the villains here just dumb or this is actually a trap. She guessed that them being a villain is not their intention compared to the ones in her country that's why they're not evil enough.

"So that's where Mr. Pigeon's keeping the park keepers he abducted." The girl in red says.

"Yes, we know that." Chat says and he about to sneeze but Ladybug, who is closer to him, places her finger under his nose to stop him. "My pigeon radar is on high alert."

"Either your radar is on the brink or Mr. Pigeon's left the park keepers unattended." Peryton tells them. "Or maybe they're bait and he's hiding somewhere around here."

"Let's set the cat among the pigeons."

The doe raises her eyebrows at the blond boy. She wonders how a person can just attack without a plan. "Yeah and get attacked by thousand of pigeons with sharp beaks. Have you see how they almost destroyed the door? Now imagine if that was your soft flesh. Their beaks will slowly tear off your flesh like waxing a sensitive area then pulling it all over again but everytime you pull it, your flesh gets removed."

Chat does imagine it and it wasn't a pleasant image. "Okay. You're scaring me."

"I think I have one." Ladybug says jumping to the roof while the two follow. "So the bird call?" She turns to ask so she can confirm if that's where the akuma is.

"The one standing out so, yes." The doe replies. "So what's your plan?"

"Chat will open the window, I'll grab the bird man and yank him up onto the roof, then Chat will snag his bird call away from him. Ailé protect him from his pigeons."

"That's dumb." Peryton tell her knowing that it's bound to black fire.

"Any plan where you don't cause mass genocide of pigeons?" Ladybug questions..

"Fair enough."

Chat clasps his hand together with a smile. "Let's go, early bird gets the worm! I still have someone to admire so I prefer if we finish this earlier." He opens the skylight, but a draft of feathers flies over him causing him to sneeze.

This alarms Mr. Pigeon causing him to evade Ladybug's yo-yo.

"So much for the element of surprise." The girl in red says before the team jumps inside the building. As usual, they have their hero pose on.

Mr. Pigeon jumps back and lets the pigeons carry him. He flies away and the three follow until he uses his bird call causing the pigeons to form two spheres where his hands are. "Deedly-dee dee, come closer, I have a bone to peck with you."

Peryton turns and uses her wind at him which he blocks it with his pigeons since it isn't that strong yet. As the wind fades, Mr. Pigeon quickly sends his army towards the doe.