C25_Origins/Goodbye II

Explosions erupted throughout the city, followed by the shrill sounds of blaring sirens. The ground shook beneath (Name)'s feet in the car as she instinctively knew that she had to act fast. 'No time to waste,' she thought to herself, bundling out of the car without a second glance but her mother's hand stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady? Stay in the car, the heroes can handle this." Artemisia tells her daughter as she pulls her back in the car.

"Oh, right." (Name) has to act normal for now but she's worried her team might need her at the battle.

As (Name) scans the chaotic surroundings, unsure of just staying here with the rest. Good thing the people are rational enough to stay away from the forcefield.

The forcefield is one of Pierre's ability, it prevents the villains from running amok during battles and also keeps the citizens safe.

Mathilda let's out a sigh then opens her side of the window, suddenly something whizzes past her, just missing her head. A noxious gas fills the air, and before they know it, (Name) and her family are knocked out cold. Although she tries to fight it, (Name) knows that her only option now is to remain unconscious and hope that someone comes to her rescue.

This is why her parents wanted to send the sisters away to live with their aunts in another country, as they feared for their safety. And this attack was the final straw.

Somewhere nearby, Edward a.k.a. Anima who was just chilling on the rooftop and commanding his bots while surveying the scene notices someone missing so he contacts his allies. "Report back to me immediately, have you seen Victor and his pet?"

Melody looks around, "Nope."

Henry uses his gravity power to fly around. "Nada."

"Not again," The leader, Pierre let's out a sigh as he puts one of the villain on cuffs. "Check outside, he might be targeting (Name) again."

(Name) wakes up to find that she's on top of a building, bond on a pillar. Her hair blows around as she tries to find the culprit. A wolf walks in front of her and they share a silent greeting, he's the goodest boy there is, always making sure his master doesn't go too far.

"What's up, Winter? Has Victor been taking care of you?"

The wolf answers by licking her face.

"Finally! You're awake!" Victor says then taps his watch two times.

"What's your plan this time?" (Name) asks, wishing she could pat the wolf who's now lying on her lap.

"We... are gonna reveal that you're Peryton!" Victor says, once again being a menace to the girl's life.

"That all?"

"And also take your powers."

"Also push me off of the building while you're at it, might as well exit this show with a splash."

"... You need help." Victor says then thinks for a moment, "I'm gonna need you alive cause no one wants to be a cardboard character, especially not me. I'm gonna build a legacy here."

"Ha! You're already that."

"Oh but it's not too late yet. We still have seasons of your show we need milk."

Meanwhile, Pierre is busy lecturing the young villains again who are in futuristic handcuffs even if he knows it won't work, "You kids can't just put on suits and masks and go around causing chaos cause you're bored. Do a hobby or something."

"But this is our hobby," Valentino twirls his sandy blond hair while looking at the ground.

"We're spares in the family, what are we to do than do stupid things to get attention." Venus says, trying to pick the handcuff, but it's Edward's pride and joy so it's impossible.