Chapter Thirty: Guitar Villian

♡♤Third P. O. V.♧♢

(Name) sits in front of her desk with her laptop trying to search something and so far nothing is coming up in her favour.

'Peryton of (City Name)' she types only to get blank for the 6th time. 'Melody of (City Name)' still nothing we'll except a YouTube account but that didn't help her at all. She closes her laptop and let's out a groan then looks at Mirva who floats beside her.

"Okay, what happened?" (Name) says trying to get her to explain why no one in her old city seems familiar. "No One recognized me when I arrived her e even though I still looked the same."

"I told you, your reality shifted. It always happened. You just didn't notice it, it's hard to notice it." The kwami said.

"I'm gonna call Pierre." The girl dials her cousin who went back to (City Name) and after a moment he answers. "Hi Peirre, how are you?"

"The usual, we're just stopping some evil villian who what's to destroy a CEO for some reason. We really could use Ailé here." Pierre says from the phone with what seems like fire crackling in the background.

"Ailé?" The girl was confused since she's always been Pery or Peryton to them and not Ailé.

"Yeah, Ailé, your hero name" The boy said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Is that Ailé?" She hears from someone who she knows as Gravity or with his real name, Jake. Pierre hands him the phone. "Sup? How have you been?"

"I've been fine. How's the team holing up?"

"Like a shoeglue on the hand... that means we're fine and Vis misses you and Mirva, so I think you should visit sometime." (Name) turns to Mirva.

"Yeah, us, too. Seems like you're busy so I'll just call you back, alright?"

"Oh yeah! Bye!" With that she hangs up and goes to her bed so she can take a seat at its fluffy surface with the kwani following her.

"Who's Vis?"

"Gaviss, is what they call her. She's the gravity miraculous and her power can be used by wearing her necklace."

"So why don't I know her and why did they call me Ailé."

"In this reality the only way you can attain superpowers is by a miraculous."

"And why didn't you tell me that my reality shifts?"

"You didn't ask." (Name) is about to speak again when Mirva interrupts her. "Someone is akumatized. He's in Le Grand Paris."

=====

Fang now a dragon, flies out of the hotel past the doorman with Guitar Villain following behind him. "Rockin' Riff, baby!" Guitar Villain shoots the doorman with purple energy, causing him to start dancing, and proceeds to do the same with several cars, pigeons, and people, including Xavier Ramier. "Rockin' Riff, baby!"

Chat Noir stands on Fontaine du Palmier. "Hey, Jagged! C'mon! Why don't you try to rock my world?"

"The name's Guitar Villain, pussycat. Awesome Solo!" Guitar Villain fires orange energy at Chat Noir who jumps off the fountain as the energy knocks it down and while he's doing that Peryton freezes him on his spot.

The villian looks down at his frozen body then fires energy breaking the upper ice. Still in his restrains, he fires as Chat Noir dodges more shots of energy. Fang flies overhead and breathes a cloud of green fire at Peryton who fires a gust of wind to him blowing away the fire.

"Awesome Solo!" Guitar Villian hits Chat Noir with orange energy and uses it to pin him against a wall. "Welcome to my fan club, baby!"

Chat Noir is about to get hit by a car thrown by one of Guitar Villain's blasts when Peryton appears blocking both of them from the attacks with her barrier. Ladybug jumps in and blocks Fang's attack with her yo-yo.