Extra Shorts

●●Diary entry: I challenged the two to find out my identity. (This happened in the story.)■■

"I challenge you both to uncover my identity! And in turn I'll try to find out your identity too!" Peryton said one time when they were patrolling around the city.

"I'm in!" Chat said liking the idea.

"Wait. We aren't suppose to know each others identity." Ladybug crossed her hand on her chest and stopped from walking to look at the two.

"Relax. We're just doing this to determine how much you cover up your tracks and if we find out our identity easily we'll give some pointers on how to hide them better." Peryton explained with a smile.

"I- you're right but, I'm not gonna lose! Chat is probably the first one who'll be found out."

"I'm a cat and cats are naturally secretive so my money is on Ladybug."

"Okay it's decided but one rule is not to do your investigation when we're fighting, two: don't do it when the person is in the feels, three: no following when we transform, and last: don't involve anyone." The two nodded agreeing on her rules.

"Anything you girls can suggest to find our identity with?"

"Google. Search theories about it." Peryton suggest making Chat nod not knowing what horrors he'll see.

"Just do the old fashioned investigation."

♧♧Diary entry: Something weird happened today. (Character in season one only.)♤♤

"No, DON'T TOUCH THAT!" The blue haired magician said causing Marinette to drop the orb which rolled to where (Name) is who was just casually eating cake beside the window. The orb touched her before the white haired magician or any of the people in the room could stop it.

Upon contact with her the orb disappeared and (Name) stops eating and placed her cake on the window feeling the electric pain tingle on her spine. Being closer to the girl and being a good friend he is, Adrien was the first to react touching his friend to check if she's alright.

"(Name)! Are you alright?!" Marinette ran on her side worry filling her mind along with Alya. The blue haired magician just let out a sigh before disappearing to find a way to fix the incoming problem without explaining what they'll expect.

Suddenly a portal opens behind (Name) causing her precious dessert to fall on the window. The ones closer to the girl pulled her away from the portal which were Adrien, Marinette, Chloe, and Nathaniel before the portal spits out a person who landed on their face with a groan.

"Ouch, I never thought that spell would work..." The person who was a boy stood up but upon looking at the people in front of him his eyes widen. No one moved, (Name) stared at the boy and he also stared at her sweat forming on his face but then a portal appeared again but this time it appeared above the boy and a girl fell on top of him before the portal disappeared.

A click and a flash was heard causing the ones in the room to look at the person holding the phone that caused the noise. Alya was the one who did it but before anyone can comment another portal appeared again and another person arrived.

"Okay are we just gonna stare all day as a portal appear and keeps spitting out people?" (Name) says going over to help the unknown people who came out of the portal. She helped them up as the thank her and the others also regained their composure.

"Can someone explain who you are and how you got here?" Alya said with her phone out to interview the 3 kids who looked at each other before the first one to arrive explained what he did to arrive at where he is now.