C52_Zombizuo II

Moments later...

"Ailé." Ladybug calls out, seeing the girl who's casually walking and freezing the zombified students.

Peryton turns to the girl in red. "Oh. Hi Ladybug." She walks towards her.

"Did you find any survivors?"

Peryton thinks back awhile ago when she met Lavender and Franceska with their band of survivors who seemed like they're enjoying the chaos. They're outside now. "Yeah, they're safe now."

"Let's go look around for more."

"Sure." Peryton leads the girl to the locker room.

Ladybug enters first and looks around, swinging her yo-yo. A locker opens, Chloe emerges, and runs to Ladybug from behind.

"Ladybug!"

Ladybug grabs Chloe's hand instinctively and throws Chloé over her shoulder into a locker. Peryton upon seeing this, grimaces. It must have hurt a lot, considering Ladybug's enhanced strength.

"Oops! Sorry! Uh... Reflex." Ladybug apologizes as Peryton helps up Chloe, who is miraculously unfractured.

Alya gets out from where she's hiding and sees the two heroines. "Cerf Ailé?! Ladybug?! Yeah! We're saved!" She hugs the girls.

Nino also gets out of the locker he's been hiding on. "Ailé! Ladybug!" Along him, Rose, Juleka and Alix appear.

"Are you all okay?" Ladybug asks the students, looking around.

Kim and Max leave their hiding spots and Alya looks behind her. "Looks like it... wait... (Name) and Nathaniel aren't out..."

"And, Uh... Adrien? He still hasn't come out of his locker." Nino said, noticing his friend still in his locker.

Alix reports after opening (Name) and Nathaniel's respective locker. "They're both not here... Tsk, I should've also went home with them."

Ladybug opens the locker Adrien is in. Ladybug slams the locker shut then turns to the students. "We lost him."

Rose and Juleka, are hugging in fear, plus Chloe and also Kim, and Max, who is riding piggyback on Kim, all cry out in anguish. Out in the courtyard, zombified students hear them, and start toward the locker room.

"Oh, man. He must've gotten kissed on the stairs when he was saving Chloe." Alya says.

Peryton notices the increase of the noise and realizes Zombies crowd outside of the locker room. "Students, no time for mourning, let's just save ourselves."

Ladybug nods and opens a window, hooking her yo-yo onto something above. Zombified students break into the locker room just as Ladybug pulls Max up using her yo-yo.

"Are you sure you don't want to get out now?" Peryton ask Adrien who she knows is as fine as... someone fine.

The blond boy answers from his locker. "Don't worry. I'll catch up in just a bit."

"Okay." Zombified students break into the locker room just as Peryton gets out of the room. She goes where the students are who are watching a broadcast while the zombified students try to reach them.

Nadja's voice can be heard from Ladybug's yo-yo. "Yet again, it seems citizens of Paris are in great danger. Since this morning, a strange disease is spreading."

Chat Noir jumps onto the roof, next to Peryton. "Hey guys, I'm all for our French greetings, but let's hold off on the kisses for now, huh?"

"Ah, you came." Peryton says glancing at the boy then back to the news. Chat also watches what's on Ladybug's yo-yo screen.