TVD: S4E72 - I Love You (Mature)

Alexis' POV

As Elijah drives my phone rings. I answer it. "Hello Alexis dear, just thought I'd let you know we got home safely with Adrianna" Mrs Anderson states. "Doors and windows are locked. Little Adrianna is sleeping in her coot" she adds.

"That's good to hear" I say with a smile.

"I just sent to a photo" she tells me. I pull my phone away and look at the photo.

"Thank you Mrs Anderson, be sure to call if there is any trouble" I tell her.

"Of course dear, now you and Elijah have a nice night" she tells me.

"I'm sure we will" I say as I smile at Elijah. He gives me a smile before focusing on the road. "Please take good care of my little girl" I tell her.

"We will, sweet dreams dear" she says and we hang up.

"So where are we going Elijah?" I ask him curious.

"It's a surprise" he tell me.

"You know I'm not a huge fan of surprises" I remind him.

"You'll like this one" he states. He continues to drive and we soon reach a forest. Then he pulls up at a cottage. "Welcome to our destination for the night" he says.

"What is this place?" I ask him.

"This is where I've been staying while in Denver" he states. We reach the door and he picks me up. I wrap my arms around him and he carries me inside.

"Such a romantic" I say and go to kiss his cheek. He turns his head, making me kiss his lips. "Cheeky" I say with a smile as he puts me down. "So do I get a tour?" I ask him.

"Of course" he says and gives me a tour. We then go to the den. Where he opens a bottle of blood pouring us each a glass. We sit on the love seat and I examine my ring again. "Do you not like it?" he asks me.

"No, I love it. I'm still trying to process everything. A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks" I tell him.

"True, how is your twin?" he asks me.

"Not good, she can't seem to keep down any blood unless it's human blood from the vein" I tell him.

"That's not normal" he states.

"I know, Damon was always complaining that she had to drink from the vein. And now she can only drink from the vein" I state.

"Damon said this?" he asks me intrigued.

"Yes" I state.

"And it was his blood that turned her?" he asks.

"Yes, oh my god. She's sired to Damon!" I exclaim.

"It would explain why she can't have blood unless it's human blood from the vein" he states.

"I wonder if the others have figured it out yet" I muse and take a sip of the blood.

"Don't know, care to bet on it?" he asks me.

"On when they'll finally figure it out?" I ask and he nods his head. "Sure, less then a week" I tell him.

"I give it two" he states.

"What does the winner get?" I ask him.

"Whatever they want" he tells me.

"Well lets forget Mystic Falls, this is suppose to be a night about us" I tell him. "Celebrating our engagement" I add as I place my glass down.

"Any idea?" he asks me as he takes a sip of his blood.

"A few, but all include removing that suit of yours" I tell him seductively.

"Oh really, what of your clothes?" he asks as he places his glass down. I smile and straddle his lap. He wraps his arms around me.

"Lets celebrate" I tell him and kiss him. He kisses me back. We start to make out.

(Mature)

We had made our way to the bedroom, leaving a trial of clothes behind us. I lay on the bed in my underwear with Elijah in between my legs and he grinds against me. Making me moan. He removes my bra and starts to massage my right breast while he lays kisses on the other. Before swapping sides.

"Are you sure?" he asks me.

"I love you, I'm sure" I tell him. We remove the rest of our clothes and he enters me slowly. I kiss him deeply. As he moves in and out at a slow even pace. I urge him to go faster meeting each thrust. He does and we soon both climax.

(End of mature scene)

Elijah and I lay under the covers, me tucked into his side. "That was amazing" I tell him.

"By the way, I love you Alexis" he tells me and I smile. Pecking him on the lips.

"Lets marry" I tell him. He looks at me surprised. "I love you Elijah and know I'll spend the rest of my life with you. I see no reason to put it off" I state.

"What about your friends and family?" he asks me.

"Adrianna is here and the others will try talk me out of it. Especially when they find out about the sire bond. They won't believe my love for you is real. But we know the truth and that's all that matters" I tell him.

"True, but I do not want to rush this. I want it to be perfect for you" he states.

"As long as you and Adrianna are there, it will be" I tell him. I yawn and snuggle into his side more. "We'll discuss this more in the morning, right now lets sleep" I state. He kisses my forehead wishing me sweet dreams and we call it a night.

A/N

Picture above of Alexis and Elijah kissing.