TVD: S3E49 - Reckoning

Alexis' POV

It's senior prank night and Caroline is making us all take part. We're in a dark classroom setting up mouse traps.Soon the door opens and Matt appears. When he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. "Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?!" I demand.

"Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Care exclaims.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks him.

"Clearly" Matt answers.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year" Care tells him.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this" Elena adds.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" Matt state.

"Caroline is making us" Bonnie tells him.

"We're about to be seniors and Alexis is going to be a mother in fifteen weeks" Care retorts. "These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." she continues to rant.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena and I finish.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" Caroline tells us.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank" Tyler tells us smiling. He takes his bag and leaves. I tap Elena's shoulder and show her the super glue. She smiles and we to go to leave.

"Where are you two going?" Care demands.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut" I tell her smiling.

"We're making memories" Elena adds and we leave the classroom. We spot Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go" he tells them. Elena and I laugh as they leave.

"This is great" I say wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "We should glue his chair to the ground and his stuff to his desk" I add.

"Sounds like a plan" she says with a laugh. We open some double doors, then find ourselves face-to-face with Klaus.

"There's my girls" he says.

"Elena run" I tell her and we go to split up. But Klaus stops us and Elena stands in front of me protectively.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" he asks her. I gulp holding her arm tightly. So much for a semi normal life with no danger. He grabs our arms and starts to drag us to the gym. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing" he explains.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it and let Alexis go" Elena tells him.

"No Elena, my baby is not losing her aunt" I tell her.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer" he tells her as we enter the gym. A few students are there setting up pranks. Klaus speaks with an American accent. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" he tells them. They all start to leave and he spots Dana.

"You two. I remember you" he states. Chad and Dana look at him confused.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asks him.