TVD: S2E33 - By the Light of the Moon

(March 29th) Alexis' POV

I woke up early and got ready. I greet Aunt Jenna and have breakfast with her & the other three. "Guys I have something to tell you all" I tell them feeling nervous.

"Are you still sick?" Elena asks me concerned.

"Turns out I'm not sick" I say smiling.

"What do you mean?" Alaric asks.

"Yeah, you've been vomiting since the Masquerade ball" Jeremy states.

"Oh my god" Jenna says looking at me.

"You've figured it out" I say smiling gently as I place a hand on my flat stomach.

"What is it Aunt Jenna?" Elena asks her.

"When did you find out?" Jenna asks me ignoring Elena's question.

"Yesterday, I took the test and it was positive" I tell her.

"You're pregnant?" the other three ask me shocked.

"Yes, a month along" I tell them.

"Who's the dad?" Elena and Jeremy ask me.

"Tyler" I say quietly and they look at me shocked. "We hooked up at his lake party and had a one night stand. We weren't careful" I explain.

"We are diffidently taking you to the doctor now" Aunt Jenna tells me.

"I know, I'm also going to tell Tyler today afterwards" I tell them. "I don't want anyone else to know yet, just family" I add. They all agree to keep it secret. Jenna then takes me to the doctors appointment at the hospital. The doctor said both me & my baby are healthy. She then gave me a prescription for prenatal vitamins. Telling me to book an appointment for the next fortnight. Saying I'd have fortnightly visits, which I'm fine with. Hopefully Tyler will come to some as he is the father.

Jenna drops me off at the Lockwood Mansion and I enter the mansion. I hear something in the mayor's office. "Tyler!" I call and he appears.

"Why are you here Lexis? I told you, I have help" he tells me.

"I found something out today and you need to know" I tell him.

"Found out what?" he asks me confused.

"I know you're going to be upset, so I'll just tell you. I'm four weeks pregnant and you're the dad" I tell him. He looks at me speechless. "I know the baby will have the wolf gene, but I don't care. I'll protect him or her with my life, I won't let them trigger it" I assure him.

"I'm so sorry Lexis" he tells me.

"I'm not, yes it's a shock. But I already love this baby and I hope you'll be apart of it's life" I tell him.

"I don't know Alexis, I didn't have to best father. I don't think I'd be a good dad" he tells me.

"You'll have me, your mum and my family" I tell him. "We don't have to be together to raise our baby. My next appointment is the 26th of April, I hope you can come" I explain.

"I'll try, who else knows?" he asks me.

"Just my family and Alaric" I tell him. "Do you want me to be here when you tell your mum?" I ask him.

"No, I think we should hold off telling her. The lose of my father is still raw for her" he tells me. "We'll tell her when you're eight weeks" he adds. I agree and leave him.

(March 30th)

I woke up late as I was up late researching the things I'll need to do before the baby is born as while as baby names. I really like the names Adrianna and Adrian. I hope Tyler likes them, he should have a say in our baby's name. I head downstairs as Damon enters the house and I frown in confusion at seeing a pouting Elena on the couch.